38 • Who Are You?

I went inside the house and prepared for my sleep, it was cold, everything was cold. My heart is pounding and I don't know why.

Blake is going to leave tomorrow at 7am so maybe we aren't going to catch up anymore because it's too early.

I lay down on my bed and try to sleep. But I can't, something's bothering me and it's not good, I feel like something bad is going to happen.

I scrolled through my phone and there are a lots of accidents happening in the high way, I checked out my Twitter and there are a lots of Blake's fans who are tweeting about me.

I sighed, I'm kinda tired for the long day.

*

I woke up with the smell of the bacon, I guess it would be a nice day.

I got up and start my day, I have got my works done and I went downstairs to eat.

"Oh, the family's complete!" I said and sat down.

"That's normal, it's morning, and it's a busy day." Dad said while reading his newspapers.

"Hurry Hailey, the food going to be cold, tell Jack to came here." Mom said. I called Jack and seems like he's tired of playing on his room.

"You better sleep the rest of the night than playing. Sleeping is better than playing." I said.

He rolled his eyes and ate his bowl of cereals.

Mom and dad are in a vacation leave so they don't have to go to work. I got my pancakes and bacons and ate it. Oh God it's so nice to eat breakfast in an early morning.

"Why you guys up so early?" I asked.

"Honey it's already 10 am, it's not early anymore." She said. I stopped eating.

I thought it's early in the morning that's why I thought I have a new achievement.

I was feeling cold and I just wanna seat back and relax for the whole day, I don't have anything to do but I really want to be with Blake now, I wish I could go to his tour but I don't have time and Jack's going to be alone in the house.

"Hailey, can you go to the market to buy some goods?" Mom asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm just going to change my clothes." I said and I went up to my room.

My phone rang and I got a call from George.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, it's George." He said with a nervous voice.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Uh, I think you need to go to the hospital right now, Blake is..." He paused.

"What?" I said.

"He's badly injured. He got into a bad car accident on the way here."

"Okay, I'm going there." I said.

I ran outside and told my mom that he got into an accident. I didn't mind to put my jacket on and I just got the car keys. I went to the hospital and I arrived quickly.

I ran to the emergency room and he wasn't there, then the nurse came up and she said that he's in the room now.

"How many hours since he got into an accident?" I said with my tears falling down.

I couldn't cry when I was driving because I can't.

"That's was like, 10am, and gladly he's okay now, but the doctor said that he might get an amnesia." Reece said.

I sighed and slid down to the floor and cried.

"Here." Reece gave me Blake's jacket to wear.

I wore it and it smells like him.

I shouldn't let him go or I should just went there with him. I was worried that he might got an amnesia.

After hours of crying, he woke up. His parents are inside the room and I didn't came in.

"Hailey, come over, maybe he recognize you." Reece said.

I came in, it seems like nothing happened, he recognized them all, and maybe he'll recognize me too.

"Blake!" I said and ran up to him, I hugged him softly with care.

I looked at him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

[Hey guys! I have a new story it's called, 'I'm here.' and it's still about Blake Richardson and I hope you like it!]