13• Date.

I woke up and it is so cold. I checked my phone and it's just 8:00 am so I just pulled my covers and wrap us then Blake wrapped me really tight and I fell asleep.

***
"Wake up beautiful." Blake said as I am at facing him and he put his hand on my cheek.

"Good morning handsome." I smiled.

He giggled.

"So what's your plans for today?" I asked.

"To take you to a date." He said. oh I love sweet conversations in the morning.

"Aw, sure." I smiled.

We ended up on our phone scrolling and scrolling.

I stood up and took a shower.

And now I'm finished.

"Blake go to bath!" I said and looked so annoyed I pulled the covers and fixed it.

I don't know why I'm mad

He stood up and took a shower.

**
"Hailey, I'm going to stay here until 9pm mom and dad aren't home." He said. My mom and dad too are in work.

"Oh it's 5pm we should leave, I'm going to treat you in a movie." He said.

I nodded. "Wear your dress." He wink. I smiled and went upstairs, he is all ready he is wearing a black jeans, maroon jumper and boots.

I picked my maroon dress as well, I got my black cardigan and wore my doll shoes then I tied my hair into braid and sprayed some perfume and done!

I went downstairs.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Oh you look beautiful, yeah." He smiled and opened the door for me.

We went outside and start walking. He held my hand as we crossed the streets. I'm so lucky with him.

We arrived at the cinema we watched 'If I stay' its very romantic and I cried a lot.

We went to the pizza hut for a dinner, and I don't want to be romantic.

He bought two pizza, soup and a drink.

"Where are we going next?" I asked.

"I want to go to the park." He smiled and ate his handful of pizza

I nodded and smiled.

"Uhm." I paused. "I'm wondering to play a cello, I like it than a guitar."

"That's sound great, you should apply on a cello class." He smiled.

Oh, what a very supportive boyfriend. While we're eating I saw my cousin from the side of dad.

"Brooke!" I said.

Blake looked so confused.

Brooked looked at me, I stood up and hugged him. Blake doesn't know if who's my cousins from the side of my day.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too, your growing so tall!" He said, no I'm not. I'm not tall.

"Oh, wait wait, who is he?" Blake said, became a little angry then he pulled me from him and pushed my cousin.

"Oh blake, chill, he is my cousin from the side of dad." I said.

"Oh hi, I'm blake sorry for being protective." He said and they shook hands.

"Oh it's okay, at least I know that my one and only girl cousin has a very protective boyfriend." He grins. "Gotta go, my friends are waiting."

"Bye!" I said and we hugged.

Brook is one of my cousins, we are like 7 cousins, and all of them are boys and I'm the only girl, Brooke is 16 like me and my oldest cousin on the side of my dad is 19 then the next four was 18 and the two was 16 including brooke.

They are very protective with me like every time that we met, they are like 'tell me if you're speaking with other boys.' And the just really love me.

We finished eating and we walked to the park, the sun is going down. He held my hand and intertwined them.

"Tomorrow I'll tell mom to let me go to a cello class." I said and the stars are forming in the sky.

"Yeah, I have an UK tour tomorrow." He smiled.

"That sounds great." I said.

We arrived at the park, we sat in the bench and talk, talk about things, about money, about tours, about things needed.

Its 8:30 so we need to go home.

He went home and I went home too.

There is some time to study so I made some important things.

After studying I changed into my pajamas and hopped on the bed.

My mom and dad got home and I'm on my phone, I decided to drink some warm milk.

I went downstairs and my phone vibrated, I checked my phone.

From Blake:
"Where you going?"

I think he saw me from his window.

To Blake:
"I'm just going to drink some milkkk"

I giggled and drink my milk.

I went back to my room and lay on the bed.

I scrolled through tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and all of my social medias.

And I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't updating yet for my stories.

And who wants a REECE BIBBY fanfic? Comment if you want.

Follow me on my twitter! @ thevamps_Kris

Thanks!

⚠COMMENT IF YOU WANT A REECE BIBBY FANFIC