05 | She's Mine.

We got a four seater table, Blake noticed my nervousness and tried to find what makes me so uncomfortable. He turned to look at the guy who keeps on staring at me and he quickly stood up and went to sit by my side.

He randomly cling into me, he held my hand and wrapped his arm around me. I noticed that he's trying to stop the guy from trying to entice me.

"Don't look at him." He whispers.

He was acting like he owns me, we were just acting and going with the flow, he smiled at me like he's my boyfriend. The creepy guy got annoyed and my heart skipped a beat.

"Hi, I'm Bruce." The guy walked towards our table and extended his hand to have hand shake with me. I tried to act nice and shake hand with him but Blake held my hand tighter.

"I'm her boyfriend." Blake said and I felt my cheeks burning and the butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh right, gotta go." The guy shut his mouth and walked away.

"He's gone now, you can let go of my hand." I said sarcastically and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his donut.

"I need to get ready for my exams." I said while chomping my food.

"It is you third exam right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled and took a sip of my frappe.

I went home and blake went home too. And i can't stop smiling, my heart is beating so fast, and it's weird since i don't wanna let this feeling go.

I sat on the floor and leaned on my bed, trying to catch my breath.

I looked through my Instagram, it's freaking weird that i see some guys as Blake around my feed.

I went through my contacts and called Cathy.

"Hey Cathy. I need your help." I called her through my phone.

"Why?" She responded.

"I don't know what this is, me and blake went to the cafe and a random guy is flirting on me and Blake just held my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, he was protecting me and that he said, 'I'm her boyfriend.' And now that I'm alone in my room, I feel butterflies on my stomach, I'm blushing and I can't stop smiling, what's happening?" I explained.

She sighed. "You're in love hailey, you are in love." She said and I can hear Emily.

"Is this how you feel when you're in love?" I asked.

"Hailey, you know the signs. Oh it's already 3pm let's meet at the corner of your street? I'm here with my friends. I'll give you something." She said.

"Mhm, okay." I mumble.

I got up and went downstairs, I grabbed my jacket. I locked the door.

"Hailey! Where you going?" I heard a guy's voice and I looked at my back. It's blake.

"Hey blake! I'm just going to the nearest shop, I need to buy something, I'm in rush, Bye!" I ran away and left blake so confused.

I saw Cathy and my feet leads towards her.

"Hey." I said and sigh because of the marathon-like that i went through just to get here.

"Hailey, this is it, read this." She handed me a book. I looked at it '10 signs if a boy likes you.' And I saw the features. 'It's effective!'

"Is this effective?" I asked. "This is freaking weird."

"Yeah it is." She said. "That'll help you. Dumbass."

"Well, right, i need to go." I gave her a quick hug and jogged back to my house. Blake is still there at their porch, i kept the book behind me so he cant see it.

He somehow saw the book but i just smiled like he saw nothing.

I went to my room, i opened the book and read the first sign.

'First sign: he is always looking or staring at you and sometimes you can caught him staring at you.'

I closed my eyes and breathed out.

"Okay hailey, this might be real." I tell myself.

I kept the book in the drawer of my coffee table in my bedroom.

"Hailey, take you time reading this." I said.

Blake's POV

I'm still confused with hailey. She looks so silly, I just stared at her. While we are in the Starbucks, I just stared at her while she eats and review her notes from her phone.

I just can't stop this, I always want to say it but I'm being sheepish in front of her.

I saw her book. I don't think if it's for me or what but I just don't assume.

Hailey's POV

***
I changed into my pajamas and tried to sleep.

Gosh hailey, why you cannot sleep?!
I tried all of the positions but I can't get the comfortable one! It's like my brain is filled with blake, I am not putting away my bracelet that he gave.

I got really bored it's already 11:30, I don't know what to do, I turned the lights on and moved my desk on the window where I can see blake, after putting it in there, I went back to my bed and still, I can't sleep.

***
10am

I didn't know that I fell asleep. I got my phone and checked my Instagram, it is new year tomorrow.

"Hailey come here! Cathy and em is in here!" Mom shouted.

I quickly got up and went downstairs.

"Hey guys!" I say as I hugged them.

"You're so ugly." Cathy said.

"You need a makeover." Emily said.

"What!?" I said in shock.

"We need to do some makeover." They said.

We went to my room.

"You know, you're in love, makeover will help, look at your eyebrows it's so bad!" Emily hopped in my bed.

"Okay?" I said.

"Let's start with your eyebrows!" Cathy said and she looked at my eyebrow.

Blake called in my phone. "Hello?" He said.

"Hey! B-Blake." I said in a nervous voice, I stood up and closed the curtains in the window.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"No, I mean I'm busy right now, you can't, i-i need to review for the finals." I said.

"Okay then.." He ended the call I hope he's not mad.

They threaded my eyebrows.

"Look at your hair! It is so tangled. And yeah, you look beautiful in the Christmas photos but not really." They said.

"Okay...." I say and I closed my eyes.