19• Shopping.

*1 week later.

I woke up and it is 12pm I'm so tired because of yesterday.

I checked my phone and got up. I got a message from blake.

"""Good morning babe, I'll be going to the studio for our new song bbl i love you x"""

I jumped on the bath and took a warm quick bath.

I picked some sweat shorts and hoodies and went downstairs to eat. I grabbed some banana and juice.

"What's your plans for today?" Dad asked.

"Uhm, just staying here." I said and bit my banana.

"No date? With Blake?" He asked.

I shook my head and continues to scroll on my IG.

Maybe I'm just going to the mall to shop.

I turned my phone off.

I went to my room and changed into my sweat shorts, oversized shirt and Nike rubber shoes.

I went to downstairs and went to the mall. I bought some clothes, shoes, anything.

I went to the Apple store and bought 5 phone cases I went to Starbucks to eat and just sit there for hour.

I got my frappé and s'mores.

I saw Brooklyn(am I right? Her cousin?) My cousin.

"Brooklyn!" I whisper shout.

"Hailey what are you doing here?" He asked.

Honestly, Brooklyn is cute, like, the girl who will be his girlfriend will be so lucky, Brooklyn is tall, tanned a little bit, and his muscles are big.

"I just went for shopping." I took a bite of my donut. "You?"

"Oh, nothing I just want to chill here." He giggled. "How's uncle and aunt and jack?"

"They're fine, mom and dad were busy because of work and dad as well, jack just called me and he can speak a little bit now." I said.

"Oh, so by the way, I already have a girlfriend." He said.

"Oh!? Where is she?" I asked.

"She's here." He said and looked at the door, I saw her girlfriend and she's hot.

"Hi!" I said.

"I heard you're Brooklyn's cousin right?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm hailey." I said.

"I'm Ana." We hugged and she sat at the chair beside brook.

"You guys are so cute, how long have you guys?" I asked and cut my sentence.

"Oh just last month." He said.

"Wow, you guys are so cute together."

We talked about a lot of things like getting to know, Ana is a nice girl she has black hair, tanned a little bit too, she looks like a model.

"Uhm guys, I need to go, dad will be mad." I said because the sun is going down.

"Okay sure." He said.

"Bye hailey I'll miss you, let's meet again sometimes." He said and hugged me.

"Bye, nice to meet you Ana."

For my whole life me and brook are so close since I was like 6? Every summer we always stay at their house and we just play and have fun.

I went home and rest, afterwards I got my matte black nail polish.

I tried it on and it's really good. My phone rang and I think its Blake.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, this is Blake." He said.

"Hi, where are you?" I asked

"I'm at my room, do you mind me to come over?"

"Sure you can go." I said

I turned my phone off and minutes after Blake came to my room.

"I missed you." I said and hugged him.

"Where have you been?" He smiled.

"I went to the mall for a shopping and Brooklyn is there with his girlfriend." I said.

"Oh I see, we finished some songs today." He said we are still standing and he intertwined our hands.

"Oh yeah?" I said starring at his red lips.

"Yeah." He said and connected my lips to his.

We kissed for about 5 mins.

"Okay, okay." I laughed.

We talked about stupid things and we just cuddled the whole night.

It's our second monthsary in two days.

LOL IM SO BORED -k😬😬