27• I can't breathe.

I woke up. It's 4am. I'm not feeling well. I'm breathing unevenly.

I went to the bathroom. I took a deep breath but, it's still the same.

I lay down on my bed again.

"Mm, Hailey, are you okay?" Blake mumbled.

"Yeah." I whispered. Trying to chat my breath.

"Wait you're not." He sat on the bed, from laying down, he rubbed my back.

"Just call mom." I said.

He rushed to my moms room and called my mom.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked.

"I c-can't b-breathe." I said. I held my chest.

"Let's bring her to the hospital." Mom said. Panicking.

Blake carried me to the car and everything is just shaking in my eyes. It's kinda blurry. My heart was pounding. My head was turning aroud.

We were on our way to the hospital.

-

"Hailey you're awake!" I saw blake.

I was in the hospital, I can breathe a bit great now, maybe it's because of the cannula.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked.

"Uhm, sweetheart. You have a problem in your lungs, now, you should be careful in all of the things, no forceful works and you can't run." Mom said. "And about a while ago when you can't breathe? It's because of too much excitement and too much fun happened."

"I can't have too much fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you still can have fun don't worry." She said.

Blake was beside me and mom is in front of me.

I'm a quite worried. My lungs doesn't work right that's why I can't breathe evenly.

"But Hailey, it's just for temporary." Mom said.

I worry about me, about everything. Like how can I do something, like running? Sports? But I'm happy that it's just temporary.

I am just staring at the clock thinking.

"When will you leave?" I asked blake.

"Until you feel okay." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

Some medicines arrived and I took it all. This is kinda different, I haven't took these many medicines.

"When can I go home?" I asked them.

"When you get better." Mom replied. Dad is in work, he can't do an absent.

I nodded and rest, I just took my phone and played with my apps.

Blake is just on his phone while holding my hand.

-

*two days later.*

Blake is still here, since he wasn't busy for the week maybe he's staying.

Sometimes, I think about her family, if they worry for blake, he's always with me.

Tonight we're going on a party. My lungs are okay.

"Let's go?" Blake asked. "Don't do some things that'll make your lungs not okay, okay?"

I nodded, I wore my high waist pants and halter black top And I just wore my black vans. I just added a long gray knitted cardigan in case if it gets cold.

It's kinda hot tonight.

We went to the party, it was so loud and many people are just fooling around.

We've been invited to this party because of reece.

Reece loves party so much, but he doesn't drink.

We went there and it was just simple, there's a pool and many girls are swimming I don't know them.

Blake grabbed my hand and we're finding Reece.

Finally we found them at the garden where peace is, Blake is leaving tomorrow and I'm kinda sad. We sat at the grass with them.

"Hey." Reece said.

"Let's play truth or dare?" Reece's friends said.

We all agreed.

We were so many and I think there's no chance to be my turn.

And it pointed on me. "Truth or dare?"

..

AYYEEEEE HELLO PPL, HAVE YPU READ MY NEW STORY? ITS CALLED "WRONG NUMBER" ITS A BRAD WILL SIMPSON FAN FIC AND I THINK THE OUTCOME OF THE STORY WILL BE GOOOOOOOOD

BTW, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING, BUT PLS PLS PLS, COMMENT BECAUSE THATS MAKING ME MOTIVATED. THANKSSSS 😊😗