37 • Biking.

I woke up. It was a nice day, everything is blooming, the sky, the plants and trees.

I looked beside me and I saw him. I got up and fixed myself. I went to the bathroom to clean up and went back to the bed.

I'm so lucky that I fell in love with my best friend. And I'm so lucky that he's attractive.

"Wake up." I said. He woke up and he looked tired.

"You look tired." I said.

"I was watching you while sleeping." He winked.

"Stop making me blush!" I laughed.

I took a shower and he followed. We were planning to go biking before he leaves for his tour.

I felt a bit sad because I don't want him to leave.

"Let's get a pizza before we go biking, I'm starving." He mumbled.

I nodded.

I picked up a faded blue trousers and a black shirt, I also wore a plain brown coat and white Stan Smith.

It's lunch time and we just arrived at the pizza parlor. I held his hand. Because I felt something bad.

"I'll get the Hawaiian flavor with extra pineapples." I said.

"Pineapples doesn't go on pizza." He joked.

"They does!"

We sat at the table and ordered. After a moment, we finally got the food.

"Hey Blake." I said.

He raised his eyebrows. "Promise me to be careful." I said.

"I'm always careful." He rolled his eyes. "Just kidding. Yes. I will." He smiled.

We finished eating and we are now on our way to the park. The sun wasn't so harsh and I think it's perfect for biking.

It's windy and I'm glad that I didn't wear a skirt. We directly went to the bike rental and rented a bike.

We were just biking around and talking about the tour. We saw some of his fans and now I am improving about my jealousy pride, I stopped being jealous when his fans are around. I was taking some pictures from them.

"Is she your girlfriend?" His fan asked.

"If she's my girlfriend, is it okay for you?" He asked.

"Yes, you two are really cute together." She said.

I smiled and Blake held my hand. "Yeah, she is my girlfriend."

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing." I looked down.

"Oh, come on, you guys are cute." The girl said.

I laughed.

*

We came home and mom cooked some dinner for us.

"Sweeties, come over, have some dinner." Mom said.

I nodded and we sat at the table.

"So I heard Blake is going to the London right?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, me and the whole band are going to have a tour there." Blake answered.

"Be careful son, the roads are kind of slippery because of the snow." Dad said.

"I will, I should be really careful because I'm the only one who's travelling alone with my driver." He said.

"Hm, okay, let's eat." Dad said.

We are the dinner and I feel so full. I guess this is the best dinner that I've ever had.

-

We finished the dinner and Blake and I are sitting on the sidewalk in front of his house.

"I'm worried about you." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

We stared at each other until we kissed. I didn't stopped, also him, he didn't stopped.

"I'll be waiting when you come home." I said.

He nodded. "Bye. Sleep well."

I smiled and went inside the house.