08• Play.

I woke up and get ready for school.

And I didn't forgot the chocolate. And I called him, and I'm not mad at him.

"Hey blake!" I said.

"Hey, I'm on my way to school, do you wanna ride?"

"Sure." I saw him and I rode his motorbike.

We arrived at the school, no classes just busy for the clubs, the other students too.

It is the play today, it was moved earlier.

***
While I'm acting, I can't find blake, but I saw Reece.

I just don't mind him, there's just a few people watching the play. After the play, I went to his bike and put the chocolate.

I came back to the stage for a celebration.

I saw an apple with a bite and note in it, saying: ""you acted so good."" I saw it and thought that it is from blake. My friends teased me.

And maybe that's from zack so I throwed it in the trashcan.

I came back to the motorbike and snoop. I forgot to wipe the water covering the box and it froze. Because the weather is really cold.

I failed.

I went home and studied. I got my laptop and skyped with Blake.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey..." I said.

"I got a chocolate and I don't know where is that from, it is frozen. Ew." He said. I think he kept it.

"Oh yeah.." I say. And write something down on my notes.

"Are you busy?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay so can I come over?" He said.

I nodded, he turned off the laptop and after a few minutes he arrived.

It's still a little bit, awkward but he acted like nothing happened.

He got my guitar and played it.

I'm still studying, there's an exam tomorrow, that's why our play is moved today(Tuesday)

"I got an apple, with a bite and note, I think It's from Zack that's so gross." I laughed.

He laughed too.

I fixed my papers and those algebra, physics is so hard, but the English was the best. I got my pen and started writing an essay for English my topic for that is Chemistry and we have a report for English too. That's so hard but enjoying.

Blake went home because it is time for dinner, I didn't ate a lot.

I came back to my room and study. Tomorrow is the first day of exam. Some of the students are getting ready but lots of them are not.

I have a friend, Hannah, she is my friend for everything but I she isn't my best friend.

Text to Hannah.
Hey, are you ready for exam tomorrow?

From Hannah.
Yeah, it's hard but yeah I got it, how about you?

To Hannah.
Yeah, really ready but the essay.

She didn't replied maybe she is studying. I took a rest and lie down on my bed. I got the book and read the third sign.

""Third sign: He's always want to get your attention. And go to any thing just to be with you. And also, he always miss you even your always together.""

I got really bored. It's already 9 but I don't know if blake is in there house now, his bedroom has no lights.

I watched the TV in my room.

***
I woke up and it is already 6am and I need to get ready for school

I started to get ready.

I went to my school, I didn't see blake.

I arrived at my school. "Hannah!" I said.

"Hailey!!" She said. We walked through our room.

I look around, I saw blake with Ashley.

How could he. He didn't even say hi to me. And maybe he changed his mind and took the exam, as I said, the school principal, is so nice to him and the principal said that it is okay of he take a tutor to other teachers in this school and he'll took his exam here. And maybe he got a tutor.

"Hailey, why aren't you talking to blake." Hannah asked while we are reviewing our notes.

I felt so sad.

"Nothing..." I said.

She smiled and continued studying. The teacher arrived and we started the exam.

It is not that hard. I hope I'll get the highest score.

It's lunch break, and the next class is Spanish, there's no exam today, it is just some reviews.

The prom... I don't know if he's my date anymore, maybe no. I don't know. It'll happen next month...

"So Are you and Blake are mad at each other?" Hannah asked.

"No, I'm just busy, and he's just my best friend." I smiled.

After lunch, I went to my class, Hannah went to her class too. And there is goes, blake is there.

"Hailey," he called me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you mad?" He asked, I keep walking through the empty seat.

He stood up and went to my seat.

"Don't be mad." He said.

"No, keep going, maybe you're busy with others, don't worry I'm okay." I smiled a little bit and my face still look so sad.

"I know you're mad, why? Why you're mad?" He asked.

"I'm not mad Blake, I'm just busy don't you understand that!?" My voiced raised a bit.

"Please, meet me at the gym later 2:30 pm." He said and went back to his chair.

The classes started. I think I know what he will say.

The classes ended and it is 2:25. I'm alone here in the classroom, studying. Now it is 2:28.

I stood up and went to the gym, it's just blake in there.

I sat down beside him.

"Hey..." He said.

I smiled.

"I have something to tell you." He sighs.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a girlfriend," he look down his feet. "Ashley."

"Oh, great, congrats, I knew it, you look so cute." I faked a smile while my tears fell down.

I stood up. "Bye, I need to go." I cried.