40 • This is our ending.

3 years later.

It's been years, I still let him keep my diary and read it again and again. Everyday he would come up to my house and stare at me and say, 'Thanks to you.'. He would visit my everyday in my house and bring some cookies for us to share.

Our relationship got stronger, we revealed our relationship on the media and now, I'm a college student, I took a medicine course. I changed my course because I would love to save people.

New hope club, it's a famous band now, he's busy, and I'm busy too, but we still make the thing work out.

My family and his family are still the same, and we both loved each other.

-

"Blake? Where are you? I'm outside the airport right now." I said.

"Wait, wait, there are a lot of fans here, I'll be there." He said.

I was waiting. Then he came, he hugged me from the back, I missed these arms.

"Oh my God, I missed you so much, you know when I told you that I'll be thinking on how will I kill you when you came home? Well, that made me think of you everyday and that made me missed you so much." I hugged him.

"Oh I know that, I know that you'll miss me because of my handsome face." He said.

"You silly." I laughed. "Let's go!"

We went home and the smell of lunch is just so good.

"Come over guys!" Jack said.

We went to the dining room and the families are there.

"So, let's talk about your wedding?" Dad said.

"Dad, you're too fast." I said.

They laughed.

*

We are now in the park, it's just Blake and I.
"I can't believe." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"We've became more mature now, I like it." I giggled.

"You're becoming a doctor now, I'm proud." He said.

"Yeah, I'm going to be your doctor now!" I tapped his leg.

He smiled. "I'm sure you would look sexy on your scrub suits."

"I know right." I smirked.

The sun went down and it's already evening and we are still sitting under the tree. This feeling is the best, I love it when the sun's down, I'm beside him, he's beside me, we stay close, no one's going to leave and everything is just perfect.

"Those stars are perfect." I said.

"Choose one and make a wish." He said.

I chose one and made a wish.

"What's your wish?" He asked.

"I wish it'll come true... To get a kiss from you and to be with you forever." I said.

"That's cheesy." He said.

He grabbed me for a kiss and it lasted up for 3 minutes, I think?

"You'll be with me forever." He said and smiled.

Everything's perfect for now, those sad days are now happy days, my tears, it became the tears of joy. He became a lot more busy man but, now, I could understand him, and he understand me too.

We went to a beach later on, we sat on top of the powdery sand and under the stars on the sky.

"I can't believe that this is us right now." I said.

"Me too." He said.

"We became more matured and you know, happier." I said. "Because sometimes, being immature in a relationship is really bad, it becomes an unhealthy relationship."

He smiled and hold my hand. For now, we stopped being clingy with each other, we stopped being jealous because we built a huge trust between the both of us.

*
3 days later.

We are packed up to go for a camping, it's just the both of us in there and I know it's going to be fun.

"Bring some marshmallows, I'd love to make some s'mores." I said.

He nodded and get the marshmallows in the cupboard.

We hopped on the car and drove to the campsite.

-

It's already 8 in the evening, and we are just lying on the tent.

"I'm thinking about something." He smirked and I knew what he was thinking of.

"Stop!" I laughed.

He put his hand around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Please, please."

"Oh my God Blake stop." I said. He pouted and it looks like he's asking for a kiss.

"No, I'm not going to do it." I said. "Stop ruining this romantic moment, you know, we are lying under the stars and I'm with the person that I love."

"You're giving me butterflies." He said.

We became silent and he's still hugging me.

I'm so happy, I'm happy about everything, I didn't expected that I'm going to fall for my best friend, and I'm so happy that I fell for my best friend.

Maybe our story is a bit cliche, but for me, it was the greatest love that I heard.

And if you're going to ask me,

Am I friendzoned?

No, I was expecting to be friendzoned but suddenly, this is us now. We are best friends forever and couple forever.

And this is our ending.

______________________________________________

hey guys! This story is ending now, thank you for supporting and for those who are finding for more, well, you could check out my new story, I'll be updating the chapter two tomorrow (im not sure lol).

And I'm still thankful guys! Thanks for all of your support because honestly, I didnt expected to have a lots of readers because I think, im not a good writer at all.

thank you for everything, for those who have questions, you can still comment and make sure to vote if you liked it and check out my new story its called 'I'm here.' And I'm still hoping to improve more for that story.

I'm sad that this story just ended! Thank you and goodbye! ❤