14• Beach? (+announcement.)

I woke up and it's Sunday I think? But we don't have school today and tomorrow because of some things in our school.

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful good morning how's your sleep?"

"Oh its good Blake, good morning too."

"Have your breakfast now. We are going to somewhere later."

"Date... again?"

"Uhm.. Yeah, what's wrong about that?"

"Oh nothing you're so sweet, see you later. I love you."

"Okay, see you later, pack some good swim suits. I love you."

I ended the call. Maybe we are going to the beach. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs.

I saw a note sticking on the fridge. ""Hailey Me, Dad and jack are out for a day with jack we'll be home tomorrow!""

Ugh I'm alone again.

I got some toast and went back to my room, I got a pastel pink two piece, it is like a tank but the strap are like close to my neck like a turtle neck but it's thin. (If you get it) then a bottom which is high waisted

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Blake was their. He went to my and gave me a hug from my back while I'm folding my clothes.

"Guess where are we going?" He asked.

"Uh, Beach?" I guessed

"Why you're so smart?" He asked and kissed my cheek and gave me a shiver down my spine.

"You're tickling me." I giggled.

He kissed my cheek once more and it tickles so much so I turned around and fell down my bed.

I laughed. He stared at me.

"Stop staring." I laughed again.

"You're so cute!" He said and pinched my cheek.

"Love you.." He said and kissed me and made me really in loved.

"I love you too." I smiled.

I stood up. I think he is ready because he is wearing a brown shorts and white shirt.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and got up blushing.

"Why you blushing?" I asked confusingly.

"Nothing." He giggled.

I smiled.

I picked my white shirt and black short.

I undressed myself, not minding blake to look at me because I know he won't do that.

I out on my clothes and we went outside.

We entered the car and he started the engine.

He drove and drove, we arrived at a peaceful beach.

"Are we going to stay overnight?" I asked

"Well... Yeah." He said.

Gladly a brought my sleeping bag.

I smiled. He got a blanket and put it in the sand while I undress my top clothes.

And blake took off his top we went to the water and it was not that cold.

"Hailey! Come over." Blake said and he is in the deep side of the beach.

"No I can't!" I said.

He laughed and went back to me.

After hours of talking beside the beach, we decided to get a room for us to sleep in.

We got our things and went to the elevator and there's an old couple.

"Aw, you two look so cute." She said with a grin in her face, she is so sweet with his husband.

"Oh you guys as well." I said and wrapped my arm on Blake's arm.

"I think you two will last forever." They said.

I smiled.

Finally they got on their floor we said goodbye and we arrived on ours too.

I entered the room and checked the bed if it is soft.

"Oh, this is so soft." I said while blake is being such a humble man and he is fixing my things.

I'm on my shorts and shirt.

"Hailey, you should wash your hair, you'll get cough if you don't." He said worriedly.

I smiled at him like saying 'aw that's cute'.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my sleep wear because it is 9pm.

I came out and dried my hair.

He is already for sleep. We didn't mind to eat some dinner because our food a while ago was making us full.

I lie down beside him on the bed, I rested my head on his chest, he put his hand around my waist and I put my hand around him too.

"We will leave early tomorrow." He said.

"What time?" I asked.

"Like 8 in the morning?" He mumbles.

"Oh good, mom, dad and jack are coming home at 12 noon." I said as he rubbed my back.

He chuckled. I fell asleep and he fell asleep as well.

-----------

hey guys! So today I published another story, it is called 'in loved with a stranger' uhm, it is a short story but it is good. So try to check it out if you want to, it's not a fan fiction so check it out because I don't want it to flop!

And I'm so sorry if I haven't updated because I'm in a vacation but still trying to write some stories.

So vote, comment and share if you like this chapter! And also I just published a new chapter on 'you saved my life' fan fiction.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET MY NEW STORY (IN LOVED WITH A STRANGER) FLOP! SO THIS IS THE BOOK COVER.

So enjoy my stories and keep reading thanks! 😘😘