09• I'm okay.

I walked and suddenly I fell down the bleachers.

"Hailey, are you okay?" He panicked and gave his hand so I can hold him.

I ignored his hand and stand up. I'm still crying. "I'm okay."

I thought he's just going to tell me something but not that. I was planning to say that I like him.

"You know?" I sigh. "I like you."

"But it's okay for me, if you're happy, I'm happy too." I wiped my tears and faked a smile. But still, I'm crying.

I walked away. And didn't wait for his reply.

I kept walking, luckily the classes are finished.

***
I'm in my room now. I'm studying and crying.

I was hurt, I hate him. He was trying to call me but I keep turning my phone off.

I got my guitar pick.
"I thought you like me too? I was wrong."

Blake's POV

I'm so sorry Hailey, I like you too. I got a girlfriend because I felt so alone.

Last Christmas, I saw you, straight hair, wearing dress, you look so pretty and you got my eyes. I can't stop staring at you, you look like an angel.

When we went to Starbucks and someone was staring at you, I pretend to be your boyfriend and for me, it was real.

In the play. When Ashley put some makeup on your face I smiled at her because I told her that don't make your make up thick and too much and when you finished, you're so beautiful, I could marry you. The teacher told me that I'm going to be your temporary partner, when I was going to kiss you... You stood up and you almost fell off the stage, you stared at me and I hold your hand so you won't fall. You look so beautiful.
And the chocolate, I kept it. I know that it is from you.
I'm so sorry if I hurt you, I'm so sorry.

I wrote it down in a paper and gave it to her mother so her mother could give it to Hailey.

I went to my room and bowed my head while my arms and hands are supporting my face. I know this sounds so gay but, I cried a little bit.

Hailey's POV

"Hailey, someone gave this to you." Mom handed me a paper.

I read it.

""
I'm so sorry Hailey, I like you too. I got a girlfriend because I felt so alone.

Last Christmas, I saw you, straight hair, wearing dress, you look so pretty and you got my eyes. I can't stop staring at you, you look like an angel.

When we went to Starbucks and someone was staring at you, I pretend to be your boyfriend and for me, it was real.

In the play. When Ashley put some makeup on your face I smiled at her because I told her that don't make your make up thick and too much and when you finished, you're so beautiful, I could marry you. The teacher told me that I'm going to be your temporary partner, when I was going to kiss you... You stood up and you almost fell off the stage, you stared at me and I hold your hand so you won't fall. You look so beautiful.
And the chocolate, I kept it, I know that it is from you.
I'm so sorry if I hurt you, I'm so sorry.""

Tears fell down on my face.

"Hailey, you should just tell him." I said to myself.

I bowed my head down on my desk while my arms and hands are supporting my face.

I cried hysterically. My questions are why? And how?

***
"One month after."
One day before the prom.

I'm ready for the prom, Hannah got her date and me I don't get a date.

It's been one month, still hurts and we aren't not talking. And the bracelet, I put it down on the box.

I heard that Ashley's date is Blake. Blake is so happy.

I'm on my way home from school and someone grabbed my hand.

"Hailey," I turned around I saw blake with his eyes watering, I still keep the paper he gave.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's done, it happened and you let that happen." My eyes began watering.

He hold my hand tighter. And his tears fell.

"Please? Can you forgive me?" He said. I miss him and he look so pity.

"Blake, I already forgive you, and look you're happy with Ashley. It's okay for me. I've moved on." I faked a smile.

"I'm so sorry." He hugged me. "We broke up."

"I miss you." I cried hysterically.

"Me too." He said. "Can you forgive me now, are we best friends again?" He asked.

I nod. "I missed you." I hugged him tighter.

We went home, while walking, he held my hand.

"Can we make the best friends to dating?" He said nervously.

"Just don't break my heart and keep it safe." I smiled. "I'm scared to be hurt."

Well, another challenge I survived. I'm so happy that he's back.

***
I arrived at home. He went to his house too.

"Mom, I have something to tell you and Dad as well." I smiled.

"Oh, I think I know that." Mom smirked.

"About me and blake, we're okay now. And our friendship went to the next level." I sigh. "He is my boyfriend now."

"Aw, I knew it!" Mom said.

"I forgive him, the letter he gave me, he said everything." I smiled.

***
I went upstairs, I saw blake making funny faces in his window. I laughed. I'm so happy.

I felt so in love, my heart hops out my chest the butterflies on my stomach flies and never stop, my cheeks are like burning tomato and my feelings are so hype.

This is the bestest thing ever.

Now I got the bracelet and wore it, the sweater he gave me, I wore it for my sleep.

***
Read the author's note. ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hey guys! Wow this looks so happy ending. :D

Sorry if the story is been so fast and promise I'll make it slow and take the time.

And btw, next month like may 16-26 I won't be updating that much.

Just comment your suggestions, what did you think about the stories and vote for it, and the technical problem in chapter 7 try to read it again, if it didn't changed and the pages of the chapter is more than 3 pages it is okay but, if it is just exact 3 pages message me or comment in this chapter and I'll fix it. And BTW I'm going to reply and follow you. :))) see you in next chapter.

Comment and vote. Try to read my other stories too. :)) bye have a good day/night. Xxx