26• Amusement park.

We started walking to the park and it was so loud but fun.

"This is so wonderful." I said and travel my eyes around.

"Let's ride the ferris wheel first?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled and laughed.

We rode it and it was fun, we went on roller coaster and I'm the one who's scared at all.

Blake got me a unicorn stuff toy, we bought some cotton candy and sat under the tree.

We were just talking about stupid things and just laughing, now, I can describe what perfect date is.

At night, there's a fireworks display, it was nice.

I'm so happy right now. "You cold?" He asked. I think he noticed me hugging myself.

I nodded a bit so he put his arms around me.

"Aw, look at this two cute teens!" A old woman said.

We smiled at her. "You two will be a great couple after years!" She said.

We giggled and she left. She looks nice.

I saw ashley, I looked at blake and he just looked at me. We didn't looked or talked to her, that'll make a drama.

We took a selfie and I posted it on Facebook.

"With this guy at the park 😉 *photo* with Blake Richardson💓"

He noticed it and he smiled at me. We continued to watch the fireworks.

It was a nice day today, I enjoyed it.

"Let's eat at the restaurant?" He asked.

I nodded like a child and we went to the restaurant and ate there. It was really nice.

"So, when will college start?" He asked.

"Maybe like next month." I giggled.

"Oh, you're a college girl now!" He teased.

"Shoo." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I go then." He said, jokingly.

"No, no! Stay." I said. I've been acting like a kid this past few days because my menstruation is coming.

And I've been eating too much. And mood swings.

He laughed. "I've been eating too much, ugh. I'm so fat." I said.

"That's okay, be healthy." He giggled.

"Red days is coming." I said.

"Aw." He said.

We continued to eat.

After eating, we decided to eat some yogurt because I'm craving for it. I ordered some yogurt with fruits.

"Are you having some gigs?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe, next month, because we're just recording our new song." He said.

"Oh my god. I'm so excited to hear that song." I said.

We continued to eat and talk about a lots of things.

Their house in beside our house isn't abandoned, his aunt is living there and when Blake's family came home they can stay there. But, every weekend, when Blake goes here, he is staying at my place.

I'm a bit close to his aunt and cousins.

Finally, we went home, it's past eleven, we are just tiptoeing upstairs.

"Shhh." I said and giggled.

We got to my room and laughed. "We look like some robbers." He said. I removed my denim jacket and throw it in the laundry basket.

We just fell in the bed, still laughing. I sat on top of him and laughed. "Best night." I smiled.

He nodded. He was just staring at me. He put his hands around my waist.

"Hailey." He paused. "You're so beautiful."

"Well, I know that Mr." I chuckled.

I leaned on his chest and kiss him. I laughed a bit because of nothing.

I fell beside him.

We just a talked for many hours, 'til we fell asleep.

----

I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO WRITE A SM*T OKAY? 😂
NEVER.

BTW GUYS, I JUST PUBLISHED MY NEW BRAD SIMPSON IMAGINE AND YALL, READ IT.

SO READ MY BRAD SIMPSON IMAGINE PLSSS, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR OTHER FRIENDS!

PS: IM NOT GOING TO WRITE A SM*T BYE. -K 😇