2.

After an hour passed after she turned out the lights we had Colin and josh go and take her out of her bed and get in the car while I packed a small bag of extra cloths.
We were driving and Colin was in the back seat with Emilee on his lap holding her bridle style. I looked to Josh who was driving and he caught my glance and smiled.
"We are officially kidnappers!" He chuckled then pulled into my drive way.
"Colin take her up stairs to my room and set her in my bed Josh help him? I've got to call Ginny to see if she is still coming over." We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Jen opened it and was about to yell but I motioned to the sleeping Emilee in Colin's arms as he and Josh took her up stairs.
"You guys didn't?" She asked unconvinced. I nodded.
"Oh yes we did! We are officially kidnappers." I shut the front door and hung my keys in the key rack next to the door.
"Oh my god Lana that kid we hardly know and you just took her to your house while she was sleeping! That kids gonna have issues." She sat down at a bar stool and ran her fingers through her hair.
"Alright she's in bed now we wait she should be awake any second now!" Josh said joyfully. "I had texted Ginny and she said them at she was on her way. So no need for you to."
"Hey guys." Jared walked in the front door. We all made a shushing sound and he looked dum found.
"They kidnapped Emilee while she was sleeping." Jared looked at us in amazement.
"Really? You guys actually pulled something like that off? Wow!" He whistled. Ginny walked in showing off her baby bump.
"You guys can't be serious?" She asked looking at Josh who seemed to shrink into the couch further. That's when a scream came from up stairs.
"HOLY SHIT!!!"
"Well it seems that our lovely guest has awoken. I'm surprised she didn't wake up when we were getting in the car" Colin was now sitting next to Josh who had the pregnant Ginny sitting on his lap. Bex walked over to me opened her mouth but was cut off by yet another yell.
"Lana! Bex! What the hell!" She yelled and came to the top of the stairs.
"Oh look! The one we have kidnapped has awoken!" Bex clapped her hands together like a very excited child that was told they get to meet Santa. She walked down the stairs and straight to me. I set down the glass of water and gave her a devil smile. She glared.
"I told you no. Why am I here?" She seethed through gritted teeth.
"I told you we are not letting you not have fun while here." I took another sip and walked into the living room.
"Alright game time everybody take a price of couch. Well play truth or dare!" Ginny said the last part in her best evil queen voice causing me to give her a playful glare. I sat down with a pillow and Jared sat next to Colin Jen next to me. Bex pulled a very pissed off Emilee to the couch I was on and sat down.
"Ok I'll go first. Emilee truth or dare?" Jared asked flirtedly. She huffed.
"Truth I don't trust you guys yet." She put her feet beneath her and Bex layed her hand on her knee and gave it a slight squeeze.
"Have you ever been on a date? And with who?" We all looked at her awaiting this answer everyone wanted.
"Only one question and yes." She stated with blushed cheeks. Everyone laughed except Jared who went a deep shade of red.
It went on till about midnight. A couple times there was dares but Emilee always choose truth. I kissed Jen and Bex and Jared had been dared to kiss Emilee but at the last moment she turned her head so he kissed her cheek. She said that it was a kiss didn't mater if it was a kiss kiss or a cheek kiss. Well played well played.
"Ok men in one room girls to mine up we go!" I got up grabbing Jens hand who grabbed Ginny who graves Bex and Emilee. We walked up stairs and closed the door. I jumped onto my bed followed by Jen and Bex. We all laughed because it was a dog pile.
"I'd jump to but I don't feel like going to the hospital tonight." Ginny took off her shoes and stated taking off her close to put on pajamas. The rest of started doing so except Emilee who just got on the bed and under the cover facing away from us. Ginny walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She placed a delicate hand on her hip. She whispered to her though I couldn't here what they were saying.
I guess Jen noticed because she nudged me.
"What?" She just shook her head.
"Don't worry about it." I looked back over to see them hugging. I don't know why but I feel this pull towards the girl. Kind of like a motherly pull towards her. All I wanted to do was go and hug her while stroking her hair and tell her everything will be ok. But I couldn't.
We were all in bed now laying on our backs. It went Emilee, Ginny, me, Jen, and Bex. I grabbed Jens hand and rolled over so I was facing her.
"Are you ok?" She whispered. I looked over her shoulder to see Bex was asleep.
"I just feel this pull towards Emilee like a motherly pull if that makes sense?" I whispered back. Our faces were inches from each other. That when Ginny tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey Emilees asleep does anyone else beside me want to know why she always wears long sleeves even to bed?" She whispered. I sat up with Jen and looked at Emilee to see that she was sleeping with and arm around Ginny's big stomach. Jen giggled.
"That's so cute! How did she warm up to you so fast?" Jen asked in shock.
"I don't know she rolled over this way."

Cliff hanger!!
Comment
&
Vote!!