7.

I heard some one talking to me but I couldn't open my eyes to see who it was.
"Emilee it's been three day sense they sticker your back back up. I'm sorry that I could protect you like I said I would. Then again there's not much I could protect you from with out locking you away. But then I would be taking the best parts of you away." I laid there willing my brain to cooperate with me and open my eyes but they wouldn't budge. I tried my voice but it came out as a whimper. The person graves my hand tightly.
"Emilee! Are you awake places do something!" It pleaded. I held my breath then screamed as high as I could which sounded like puppy getting its tail caught in the door.
"Oh my god! Emilee you can here me! Doctor! Doctor!" The voice was excited I could tell by the pitch and they held my hand in a bone crushing grip. The next thing I knew my eyes were forced open and the bright light blinded me that I tried to close my eyes again but the person Who I presumed was the doctor laughed and held them open.
"She's awake. Needed help opening her eyes." He finally let go of my eyes. I blinked a couple times getting used to the lighting.
Another face came above me. It was a woman with brown eyes and dark hair. She looked like she's been crying but was smiling. That's when I recognized her. I smiled at her and she sighed and smiled at the same time. The doctor did a couple more tests on me and left. I tried to sit up but Lana pushed me back down.
"No. Lay down. You still have broken ribs." I gave up and sighed.

Lanas POV
She laid down and gave me a dirty look.
"Aww you poor baby." I drew it out and cupped her chin. She gave a small laugh that turned into a groan of pain. I smiled at her. I txt ed Ginny Jen and Bex a couple minutes ago.
"What's happened? What about my back?" She croaked. I took a deep breath.
"Well, your back scars opened up again. They closed them and well you haven't been very responsive till now." She squeezed my hand. I jumped when the door bursts open and in walked a woman with a reverse ambra blonde that faded into a brown. The was shorter than me but then a tall bald man wearing leather rushed in behind her.
She rushed over to a scared and surprised Emilee. She bent down and hugged her tight.
"Mff...mom!" Emilees voice muffled. The woman drew back and kissed her fore head moving out of the way for the man to do the same.
"Why didn't you call me? Emilee! Lacey told me and we were on the next flight after we got our passports." She was cupping her face the hole time. We were still hold hands. I sat there awkwardly.
"Emilee who's your friend?" The man asked.
"Dad mom this is Lana. My co worker and friend." She smiled at me.
The man reached out his hand and shook mine.
"Jerry." I switched and shook the woman's.
"Mariana." She smiled at me the smiled at Emilee her eyes going wide just a little.
"It's nice to meet you both."
After about an hour they had to catch their flight back because they had to make it back before one of her younger sisters drive her grandparents more crazy then they already are. Their words not mine.
"So your parents bikers not what I had pegged but I like them" we had gotten a nurse to get her into sitting position. She giggled softly.
"Yeah their something else." I got up and scooted her over and sat next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder then grabbed my hand and played with my ring spinning it around. The door opened and in walked almost the whole cast plus some. Jen, Ginny, Bex, Josh, Colin, Sean, and every one else that could fit in the room. Adam and Eddie moved through the crowd.
"Emilee you awake!" "I'm so glad your ok!" "Do you need anything?" "Give the girl some space." Where some of the rambling that I heard. Emilee snuggles closer to me tensed then relaxed and replied to a few.
"Emilee when do you think you can be back?" Adam asked setting a bag of burgers next to her. She smiled.
"I don't know Lana?" She looked to me for an answer.
"She can leave in a couple days they have to get her back to walking she took quite the hit." A couple more people were talking.
"Have you guys seen this!?" Emilie yelled from the crowd. She pushed forward and handed me her phone.
It was a picture of  Emilee when she was on her back and I was next to her and the doctor was checking it out. The caption was:
Did the car do more to Emilee then we thought? Or is there more to her past that we don't know? More info when it happens.
Then under neath it was a picture from what happened earlier with her parents.
Emilees parents bikers? Didn't see that coming!
It went on about her parents but I didn't want to read it. I looked to Emilee to see that she was tearing up and was trying to keep calm.
"Everyone Emilee has had enough excitement for one day thank you all for coming to support her." After a couple moments of talking to a few of them and telling Jen I'd call her later they all left. I got up and turned to the window to see a camera. I went to the window and opened it a graves the camera off the pole. I looked down to see a group of paperazzi flashing away. I brought it in and closed the window and blinds. To both windows. I went and sat next to Emilee again and went through the photos. There was a lot but one that I didn't really like. It was when Jen came and she kissed my cheek. I took out the SD card and smashed it then through the camera away.
"Either the camera did something to you or it had taken a picture you didn't like." She smirked then placed a hand on my thigh. I sighed then laid my head  on hers.

Comment
&
Vote!!!!!