16.

I woke up to a pounding from multiple sets of hands on my trailer door. I groaned and dragged myself to the door. I regretted it as soon as I did. Because in-barged Lana, Jen, Ginny, Bex, Emilie, and Meghan. I almost fell to the floor but I leaned against the counter. They started bomb boarding me with questions.
"How was it?" "Was he nice?" "Did he pay?" "Did you kiss him?" "Where did he take you?" They went on but I just moved to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice. When they quited down. I turned around.
"He was nice, we went to some restraunt that I can't even pronounce the name I even tried. His name was Tavant, yes he was kind and payed no I didn't kiss him. Before you ask no there will be no second date." They all were disappointed.
"Well when are you leaving back to the states?" Emilie asked quite in trudged.
"My plane leaves tonight at 7." They all got up and hugged me because they were all leaving next week.
"Well then we shall party till then." Ginny said.
"What are we to do for the next 10 or so hours?"
Lana sat down everyone else soon followed.
"We could go shopping! Or even watch a movie!" Bex offered.
"We could go shopping but I think we'd have to go to some ones place and watch it because I don't feel like sitting in a movie were I have no idea what there saying." Em downed my orange juice that I had poured my self.
"Ok let's go!" Jen yelled everyone giggled and got up heading to Lanas and Jens cars.

Before we all knew it it was time for me to go pack. I was packing all my stuff when Adam came in.
"The plane will be ready in and half hour. Leave the key on the counter and we will see you next time our paths intertwine." I hugged him.
"Thanks for having me." He pulled back and smiled before leaving. I put my hair into a pony tail and put my shoes in the last bag. I carried my bags to the door and set them down my small bag on top of my two large duffle bags. The door opened and in walked Lana.
"Hey you about to leave?" I nodded. She came over to me and wiped away the tears I didn't know had fallen.
"I'm gonna miss you." I hugged her as tight as I could till I heard her breath running short. When I loosened my grip she hugged me just as tight.
"Me too. But don't worry I'll call you or txt you. I'll even come to this small town you claim to be home." I smiled as she kissed my temple.
"Thanks for being my friend and mom." She chuckled.
"I didn't really have a choice dear. But you are worth it." She pulled back and grabbed my small bag. I grabbed the other two and followed her out the door and to her car were Adam and Eddy were.
"Ready? Planes gonna leave in a few!" I nodded and slipped into the backseat. We drove to the airport in silence.
When we got there Lana helped me with my bags till the two men from before came up and took them. I was about to go through the plane door when I glanced back and saw Lana crying. I ran down the steps and jumped on Lana hugging her tight.
"Thanks again." She nodded and kissed my forehead. That's when I heard a lot of lenses going off. I turned to see Adam and Eddy holding there phones up. And behind them there was a lot of paparazzi on the other side of the fence taking pictures and yelling questions. I smiled at Lana and wiped her tear stained cheeks.
"Don't forget about me." She glared at me.
"You think I'll be able to forget you after everything we've been through?" She joked. I laughed and hugged her again and walked back to the plane. I looked back once more before going in and the door closing behind. I looked out the window to see everyone wearing ear muffs because the engine started. I waved at Lana she did the same I turned around and buckled my belt and watched as the port got smaller and smaller. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't cry but I did.
When we stopped for fuel I was asleep so when I woke up it was because we landed at a small port in Provo Utah. I grabbed my stuff and got off being welcomed by all the fans I had gotten while in Canada. They were all screaming my name and taking pictures. They were being held back by police. My aunt rushed over and hugged me then took one of my big bags and her husband Dalick grabbed the other. We walked over and put them in the back of their jeep.
"Thanks for coming and getting me." I said as we were finally pulling out.
"No problem super star!" Dalick looked at me through the mirror.
"So we get to see all the episodes! We watched the first on last Sunday and you were fononimal." Kalani turned around in her seat.
"Are we gonna watch the next one tonight? I got all of them on DVD!" Kalani squealed. We pulled up to their house their daughters ran up to me.
"Emilee your back!" Kiani and I hugged she older then me right now she's back from her mission. The rest of the night was spent talking about my trip out there and them asking questions about the actors and actresses I got to work with. I had some souvenirs that I brought back and I showed them all the pictures it was a fun night. Right before I went to bed I texted Lana.
E:hey made it home what you doing?
L:well I was asleep as its 7 or something here.
E:sorry I'm not sorry about that😉
L:I bet so how was the landing? I'm going through all the pictures and u will not believe how many people wanted to know if u were really my daughter.
E: it was all right and there was a lot of people there. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to go around town with out one of the people I go to school with wanting my auto graph😂
L: I bet well u go to bed love u!
E: love u too