24.

I sat there for a moment after she hung up before deciding to go back to my party.
I walked back in the gym being greeted.
"Emilee there about to do welcome back speeches! Come to the front with me!" My younger sister pulled me by the arm through the crowd. Everyone got seated. The stage lights went bright and on walked my mom.
"Hi everyone. Thanks for coming to celebrate the return of our amazing Emilee." She looked at me smiling. I returned it with as much enthusiasm.
"Emilee let's just to set it straight. Your scared the hell out of us that we won't be needing to go there anyway," everyone laughed. "I'm so glad you came back in one piece and that I am entirely great full that I was blessed to have you as my daughter and to share you with three other women." I smiled brightly. "Now some one blind fold Emilee please." She placed the mic back on the stand. I looked around to see both my dads coming to me. I tried to get out of my chair but someone behind me held me down. They got to me and placed a red bandana around my face, covering my eyes. They picked me up by the arms and led me forward. We turned right and went up a few steps. I knew we were on the stage now. They sat me in a chair but didn't take it off.
"Now we have some one very special that is going to take the blindfold off her. Everyone cameras ready." My dad Daniel said giddy. My palms became sweaty. Who was going to take it off? Was it someone I didn't like? Was it someone that I particularly avoid? What? Who was it? I heard a lot of gasps but sat there still as a statue. I could feel someone walking up behind me. Then I heard the clicking of heels.
It was some one that wore heels so a woman. Great that narrows it down. They placed a hand on my left shoulder and bent down so the face was next to my ear. I could tell she was smiling. I smirked just a little. I then felt a kiss places behind my ear. I giggled because it tickled just a little.
"Are you going to take it off? Or are we going to be up here the rest of the night?" I laughed. They stifled theirs.
I felt her hands working on the not and when it came loose she let it fall in front of me. I made no effort to look back. They had to walk in front of me. I sat there posing for pictures.
She walked around front of me and sat in a pulled up chair. I turned my head slightly taking in who was sitting there. It took me a moment until I realized who it was. She was in a red tight fitted dress with a small black blazer over it. She smiled at me.
My hand flew to my mouth and my tears came without shame. I saw the tears welling up at the corners of her eyes but not once falling. I leaped from my chair to hers and was practically sitting on her.
I threw my arms around her neck as hers went around my middle. I heard a faint laugh of the crowd but I tuned them out. She rubbed my back softly.
"Hello to you too dear." I pulled back slightly.
"How long have you been here?" I waited for my answer.
"Sense last week." I scowled but hugged her again. I finally got up off of her and walked with her to the mic.
"Thanks to everyone who didn't tell me she was here. I'm not sure I would have come if I knew but I'm glad that I got to. Thank you guys for coming and supporting me and just being my friends. If you haven't noticed over at the kitchen is tables full of food and the window it to don't forget to get something to eat before the dancing begins!" The noise of the crowd grew as they slowly formed a line for the food.
I walked down the steps with Lana pulling her by the hand to the kitchen to get food.
I walked in and all the lady's came and hugged me. I still had ahold of Lana thou not dare ing to let got unless I needed to. I walked back out with my food and Lana.
I got back on stage and sat at a table the had put up there. A new smaller crowd started coming in the one door. It was then when I recognized them.
I nudged Lana and pointed. Her smile only grew.
"Looks like Storybrooke came." She laughed. The women walked up to the stage occasionally getting stopped for a picture or auto graph.
"How's our evil hero?" Bex asked setting her arms on the stage.
"Fine no that I have all of my friends here." I smiled at them. The rest of the evening I danced and talked to people I haven't talked to in years.
I danced with boys and girls signed a few things even signed back onto once.

But none of that could have prepared me for the next day.

Comment
&
Vote!!