6.

Emilees POV
Last night I went to Lanas and had dinner with the cast and their family's. I spent the night but instead of sleeping in a bed I slept on the floor. I don't know why I just got up with my blanket and pillow and laid on the ground. After dinner everyone went home and Lana, Fred, and I watched the last couple episodes. Jen went home claiming that she didn't feel good. But I know better. Her and Lana like each other and Jen didn't want to have to go through the torture of seeing them be all cute so she left. I woke up this mourning it was still dark out. I got my phone off the night stand and looked at the time. 4:23am what the hell? I tried to sleep but decided I'd go on a run. I got up and pulled on my shorts and left the oversize shirt on I grabbed my Nikes and laced them. I put my hair in a piney tail not worrying about the bumps. I grabbed my head phones and turned on Pandora turning it to Eklips radio. I went down stairs and texted Lana.
E* I'm going running see u later.
I sent it then walked out the door. The sun was barely lining the edge of the sky. If you didn't look hard you'd miss it. I turned left and jogged down the street. I came to a corner and started to run. I loved to feel the burn in my legs. It let me know I was alive.

Lanas POV
I woke up half way off the bed. I jerked up to keep from falling off. I looked to the other side of the bed to see Fred was getting dressed.
"Babe? Where are you going?" My voice raspy. He turned around.
"I got to go back to LA. I thought I didn't have to leave till later but I got to go now." He leaned over and kissed me. I tried to deepen it but he pulled back with a chuckle. I scrunched my eyebrows pouting.
"Ah Lana girl you know I got to go. I'll see you this week end." He kissed my nose causing me to scrunch it.
"I'll miss you!" He stood up.
"I'll miss you too. Love you." He leaned down and kissed me lightly. He left and I laid there for an hour. Maybe Emilee will cuddle with me. I looked at my phone it was 8:37 there was a message from Emilee from 4:36. What the hell was up that early? I went down stairs to see if she was back yet and seeing that she wasn't I decided to call her.
"Hello?" It was a mans voice that answered. "Who the hell are you?" I asked with my sarcastic Regina voice.
"Detective Tylor Gentry. Who are you?"
What the hell!!?
"I'm Lana Parrilla I'm Emilees co-worker. And friend. What's going on is she alright?" I asked chewing the inside of my cheek.
"Ma'm will you come down to the west hospital? Ms. Peterson was in a pedestrian vehicle accident." The breath lodged in my throat. I nodded.
"Yes I'll be right there." I hung up and ran back up the stairs two at a time trying to get ready. I ran to my dresser and opened the drawer and graves a pair of leggings, a bra, and a black v neck. I ran to the garage door and slipped on the flip flops as I ran to my car fumbling with the keys to unlock it. I got in and shears the keys into the ignition and pressed the door button and pulled out tires screeching on the concrete. I sped down the road towards the hospital. God please be ok please be ok!! I was so worried about Emilee that I didn't put my seat belt on. I grabbed my phone and called Bex.
"Lana darling we should really have breakfast but if you've already eaten we can have lu-" I cut her off.
"No Bex it's Emilee somethings happened I need you to call Ginny and Jen and get to the west hospital as soon as possible." I turned of the exit.
"Oh is she alright?" Her accent breaking.
"I don't know yet I got a call earlier from a detective. I got to go I just pulled up please hurry." I hung up with out a response. I pulled into a parking spot and was imediatly bombarded with flashing cameras and questions. I just shoved passed them and went to the door. I ran in seeing cops in there. I middle aged man walked over to me.
"Lana Parrilla?" He asked extending his hand. I shook it and nodded.
"What happened is she alright?" I asked worried. She's like a daughter and the suspense is killing me.
"Ma'm she was hit while running along 23rd. A man by the name of Kevin Toreze is responsible. At the moment uh Ms. Peterson is unstable she broke a couple ribs and hit her head hard." He said calmly. Kevin Toreze is the name of the man that did those things to Emilee. He was trying to kill her!
"Mr. Toreze escaped from prison. I'm assuming you know what he did to her." I looked him in the eye to see that he was studying me. He nodded slightly.
"Can I see her?" I asked. He looked to a woman in coast guard uniform who walked over.
"Has anyone come for Emilee?" She asked with the same twang Emilee has.
I looked to her to see that there is Peterson written on her uniform.
"Your Lana? Wow my sister wasn't lying." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. She reached out her hand.
"Lacey Peterson. I'm Emilees older sister." I shook her hand.
"Can I see her?" I asked again. She nodded then lead me down the hall to a room that was closed. She cracked it open. She smiled then walked in closing it behind me. She was awake with a confused smile on her face.
"Lacey what are you doing here? I thought you were in Detroit." She croaked. I walked over and sat in a chair beside the bed. She smiled at me then grabbed Lacey's hand and smiled at her.
"Well I was coming out here to see your little life. But of course we had to start it out in the hospital don't we?" She joked. I didn't find it funny but Emilee must've because she chuckled softly then winced in pain.
"Don't make me laugh. It hurts!" She complained glaring at her. She just laughed then pulled up a chair.
"Well it's true! You spent most of your time in the hospital! Breaking your leg playing tag, shattering a snow globe in you hand, getting almost trampled my a calf, getting bucked off a horse, the big one and then my all time favorite, breaking you wrist while riding a horse." She counted them on her fingers as she said them she was now holding six fingers. Then added another. "And now this one." Emilee sighed. But smiled at her. I smiled at the two. I could see some of the resemblance but not much.
"Well I most doctors in that E.R. Know my name and I know theirs." She giggled softly.
"I'm just glad that you ok. You got an amazing friend you know." Lacey looked up to me and smiled. Emilee turned her head to me and smiled squeezing my hand.
"Yeah I guess I do." She looked like she was going to cry but held it together. She looked back to Lacey.
"How long are you here?" She asked a bit down. Lacey sighed.
"Just till tonight. I'm going to surprise mom and dad." She whispered.
"You can go now if you want I'm ok." She reassured her. She just laughed and got up and hugged her for a moment then kissed her hair line. Emilee reached up and wiped it away. The Emilee had a look of disgust on her face while Lacey just laughed heartedly.
"Gross! Now I got to take another shower!" She stuck her tongue out and Lacey pretended to cut it off which made Emilee put it back in her mouth. I laughed at them. They were definitely sisters.
"I'm not worried about you I'm worried about what will happen when mom finds out what happened and who did it." Emilees eyes went wide.
"Oh gods." She gasped.
"Watch you mouth he didn't do anything to you." Lacey scolded. Emilee just rolled her eyes.
"I'm gonna go I'll call you when I get home. Don't call mom unless she calls you." With that she walked out the door. Emilee looked at me and sighed. Her grey eyes now a silver.
"Hey." She said worn out.
"Visit from your sister wear you out?" I asked already knowing the answer. She just nodded.
"Will you lay with me? I'm sca-ared." She yawned the last word. I nodded and scooted her over enough for me to lay in the bed. I stood up and slipped of my shoes and climbed on the bed she put her head on my stomach and oh an arm around me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.
I was stairing at the the ceiling when the door opened and in walked Jen, Ginny, Bex, Josh, Adam, and Eddy. I looked at them as the walked in. I put my finger up to them and pointed at the sleeping Emilee in my arms. Adam and Eddy walked over to my side.
"How is she holding up?" Eddie looked at the others on Emilees side.
"She's got minor head injuries and a couple broken ribs." I moved some hair out of her face. Jen moved it behind her ear.
"Take a couple weeks off guys we will start filming as soon as Emilee can. Ladies will you help Lana with her." Adam asked. They nodded. Eddies phone rang loudly causing him to get a lot of glares. He stepped out in the hall way.
"So what happened?" Josh was the first to ask.
"She was on a mourning run and got hit by a car while running in the side walk." I looked at Ginny you looked at me as if asking if it were Kevin who did this. I nodded. Everyone looked between Ginny and I trying to figure out what we were silently talking about. The door opened a a doctor walked in.
"Can I get through? Thanks." He walked over to Emilee and I stood up. He gently placed her on her stomach and pulled the blanket up to her hip.
Shit he looking at her back! I screamed to myself Ginny must've looked the same.
He opened the top of the gown and pulled it open. Ever body gasped. I saw that I few of the Sara had opened again.
The doctor pages for a couple nurses then turned to the group.
"Can I have everyone but the mother step out in the hall?" Everyone looked to me. I nodded and the went out.
"What's wrong?" I asked as son as the door closed.
Comment
&
Vote!!
Also the picture above is the girl that I think looks closest to Emilee. I couldn't find one closer to what I thought she looked like.