18.

I watched as the plane flew away from the port. I was leaning against Jen crying. She had her arms rapped around me swaying slightly.
"She's gone." I whispered.
"Only for awhile. She'll be back before you know it." She placed a soft kiss on the top of my head. We walked inside to get to our port our plane was leaving to take us back to Canada. I sat down with the cast who all had tear stained cheeks. A couple were talking about all the good times we've had with Emilee. A couple laughed at the funny ones.
"Remember when she came down the stairs and almost tripped?" Jared asked while laughing.
"She was running down the stairs because someone said that they had brought pizza and ice cream. She tripped on the bottom step but caught her self." I said as I sat down. Everyone laughed except for Ginny. I looked at her puzzled. She got up and walked over to me.
"Lana can I talk to you?" I nodded and followed her to the back of the plane were no one was.
"What is it?" She looked nervously around.
"Emilee. She said that if she doesn't make it back alive she wants you to keep moving. She doesn't want you going into that little depression like before. She said she'll come back and haunt you if you do." She smiled slightly at the last part. I stared at her. She took my hands in hers.
"Why didn't she tell me?" My voice breaking like shattered glass.
"Because she wanted to remain tuff. She told me you'd ask that. She also told me to tell you to look in the small inside pocket of your purse." I smiled weakly at her. We stood there for a couple minutes till we decided to go sit down. I waited and hour and by then everyone was asleep so I took my purse out from under the seat. I let it sit on my lap just staring at it. I opened it slowly and saw a small bulge in the tiny pocket. I unzipped it and reached it. I felt medal and something soft. I took them out to see a chain with a P and a pair of little boxing gloves. The soft thing was a eastern cactus flower. Emilees favorite cactus. Her favorite flower by its self is an orange tulip cross breed. I smiled to myself and set the flower on my lap. I unclasped the chain and put it around my neck relinking it behind my head. I let it fall into place. That's when I noticed a small note pined to the small flat cactus part. I picked it up and slid the pin out of place and slowly took the note in one hand while putting the pin back.
I opened the letter to be meet with Emilees fancy yet readable handwriting.
                  Lana,
                       When you read this I'll be on my way to Iraq. Ginny knew I was going sense last month. Don't be mad please. It kills me. The P stands for both Peterson and Parrilla. Ever sense I was 14 you've been my idol hero. I first watched you on Once then I had to know everything about you. First I just saved pins that were Once. Typical fan girl. My family thought it was a phase but you can't just expect a fan girl to just quit being a fan girl. That's like asking a small child to stop being a child. Then when everything happened I just looked over it. I wasn't depressed I did t stay home. I continued my life. I rode my horse Brandy went to school went to church, etc. when I went onto my first movie I thought of all the things I've learned from being taught and watching movies. I played a teenage girl in a Mormon movie. I won't bore you with the details. But after that movie I wanted more I did another movie. Then another. The last one was were I got the proposition to be one once. I was majorly fan girling. How I managed to speak is beyond my knowledge. When I first saw you I was about to jump on you and just hug you but I thought other wise. That night I wanted to come with you and Bex but I couldn't. I knew if I got close to anyone then you'd either run or is do something to screw it up. The reason I took so kindly to Ginny is because she had a kid. I know you do to but I didn't want to get my hopes up. When I hugged you while we were sleeping it was on purpose. You just so happened to hug me back. When all the stuff happened I was glad you stayed it showed me that I could actually have a true friend out there. But I could t let it go south. I know you don't want to here it so I'm writing it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for pushing you away and for yelling at you and everything else. Just know that I want you to not do what you did last time. Don't drink away the pain don't try to act happy when you aren't. Talk about it to your friends and Jen. Escpecially Jen. I love you. Write soon. Stay Evil Dear.😈
                               Emilee

I started crying half way through her long letter.  I wiped my tears and folded the letter back up and put it in my purse. I held the flower just admiring it. I remember what Emilee told me about these. They only bloom once a year for four to five days. Her grandma has some in her kitchen. Emilee loved flowers. If you went through her pictures there would be tons of flowers from every place she visited. I smiled and smelt it. It smelt like watermelon and pollen. I scrunched my nose and sneezed. I knew Emilee would be smirking because she knew I would smell it. I cursed her under my breath. I placed the flower in and empty cup that I found at the small bar on the side. I plugged in my headphones and went to an album that I didn't my know was on my phone. It's title was: listen to me.
I opened it and scrolled through the songs.
Starts with goodbye: Carrie underwood
If everyone cared: Nickelback
See you again: multiple
Let it go: Demi Lovato
Hard to Love: Lee Brice
Every storm runs out of rain: Gary Allen
Rock star: Nickel back
Smoke and fire: Sabrina Carpenter
I drive your truck: Lee Brice
Hey soul sister: Train
Sail: ANW
Apologize: multiple remix
I listened to them one by one and knew exactly who put these on here. I smiled and played them over and over memorizing very word. I fell asleep listening to starts with goodbye for the eighth time.
When I woke up it was Blaise the bass was being dropped on sail and my stomach was in my throat. We were landing. I flinched my arms flaing around. I looked to see Jen chuckling.
"Oh shut up." I gathered my stuff and buckled like very one else. When we landed Jen came up and touched my neckless.
"Where'd you get that?" I touched it and smiled.
"Emilee." The rest of the day was spent getting all my stuff together and washing my cloths. I went to bed with out eating because I wasn't hungry. Jen tried to get me to eat but I just couldn't not knowing if Emilee had landed safe.
I laid facing my night stand with Jens arm around my middle. I couldn't help thinking about her. She was only eight teen! To young to die not now.

Comment
&
Vote!!!