11.

I walked into the makeup trailer because I was the first one to get the camera. I sat down in a chair and let my makeup artist Clair take over. I put in my head phones and we own it came on. I closed my eyes and waited to be finished. After a few minutes she stopped and walked away. I knew I was no were near finished so I opened my eyes and felt the presence that I did not want at the moment. I stayed were I was and took out my head phones.
"I tried to call I- you didn't answer so I texted I didn't know if you wanted company or not so I just left it." Bailey said.
"Well I'm not in the mood for anyone anymore unless it's work related. I have a lot of things from school that I need to catch up on so I won't be able to hangout for awhile." I said with no emotion. She sat next to me in another makeup seat.
"What happened? With Lana?" She asked concerned but I waved it away. I'm not getting attached again. Anything and everything I get attched to ends up being ripped from me or hurting me. I'm not taking that chance.
"Nothing of your concern. Now Clair you can finish please I want to get this over with." I snapped. Bailey jumped and stood up and walked to the door. She paused and looked at me.
"You know Emilee she really cares for you. You shouldn't push love away." I looked to her and narrowed my eyes to a glare.
"I'm not pushing I'm detaching myself." I turned forward again and put my ear phones in and let Clair finish.

I walked back to the make up and costume area to get cleaned up. Luckily today I didn't have any scenes with Lana. Everyone was quite around me and didn't bring anything up. I was glad.
"Over here kid." Clair pointed to a seat for her to undo my updo. Heh that's funny. Never mind. I sat down and watched as she took my hair down. I didn't notice when Ginny sat next to me to get her extensions out because she did a snow scene.
"Emilee would you like to come over to Josh and I's house for dinner?" I looked over to her after a minute.
"No thank you maybe another time. I'm ordering pizza tonight." I sighed and turned straight again.
"Ok but your missing out on awesome home made Indian tacos!" We both laughed. Tacos! Clair pulled the last of the stuff out of my hair then turned the chair around and leaned it down. I scooted up and placed my hair in the hair washing sink. I love when I get them to wash my hair. I love my hair being washed. She finished and shagged out my hair then applied non tangler and combed my hair. She blow dried it then was about to straighten it but I stopped her.
"Just put it in a French braid." She nodded then did up a tight braid down the center of my hair then put a red head band in.
"Up lets get you out off that corset." I nodded then got up. My ribs are mended enough for me to go back to boxing so after this that's were I'm going. She untied my corset and let me do the rest. When I was finished I pulled on my dark blue converses and grabbed my phone and walked to my trailer to get ready.

I opened my door and stepped up to be meet with a scent of cinnamon rolls. What the hell? I walked in more to see Jen just getting them out of the oven.
"What are you doing?" I set my phone on the counter and raised an eyebrow. She looked at me after she put them on the stove.
"Making you a treat." I was so confused why is everybody offering me food?
"Why does everybody keep on trying to feed me?" She shrugged. I looked up and rolled my eyes.
"Do you want to talk?" She stepped closer.
"No I'm just leaving so if you will." I held my arm out to the door. She nodded her head in realization. She grabbed her keys and left. I changed into my shorts and grabbed my bag and left.

I had been at the gym for and hour just working on everything. I blasted the radio more and went to the punching bag. I was covered in sweat so I grabbed a towel and the started to beat the bag. I was at a good pace and I could feel the burn my back was getting but I ignored it. I had ditched wearing a shirt I didn't care anymore. I was hitting as hard as I could until someone had set a soft hand on my shoulder. I didn't care who it was I just shrugged it off and kept punching.

Josh's POV
I was told to follow her when she left so when she came to the gym I wasn't surprised at all. I had been watching her but then I saw that she was hitting the punching bag I decided to get closer. She was hitting it so hard the bag was going to fall to I set a hand on her shoulder but she just shrugged it off. I had to stop her. I grabbed her arms and pulled her away. She fought me.
"Josh what the hell!" She yelled looking outraged.
"Saving your ass the bag is about to fall of the hook thing!" She pulled her arms away and took the bag down and threw it to the wall. She walked over to another and lifted it up. I have no idea how she's doing that with her gloves on but that's not the point. She put it up then started hitting it again.
"Why are you here?" She didn't look at me. I barley heard her over the music. I walked over to the radio on the shelf and turned it down.
"Because we are worried about you." She scoffed and hit harder.
"Right you mean Lana sent you as my babysitter because she thinks I'll get myself into trouble." I folded my arms across my chest. If this is what Oliver is gonna be like when he's a teenager then I'm not looking forward to it.
"No she didn't. And Emilee when are you going to get it through your head that she's sorry? It's been 2 weeks!" She laughed and stopped hitting. She turned to me and smiled.
"You see josh I already forgave her. But not for her for me. I am not going to talk to her off set. Now you can stand there and watch it leave either way I don't care." Her jaw set she walked over and turned the volume back up. She then went back over to the new bag and started hitting it. God. I decided that I was going to leave so I walked out side and went to my car. I sat there for a minute just letting it run till I pulled out and went to my house.

Lanas POV

"Do you think he convinced her to come? Would she come?" I asked nervously while pacing Ginny's kitchen.
"Hey your going to pace a hole through the floor if you keep pacing like that." Bex grabbed me by my shoulders and sat me down in a chair at the table.
"What do you think?" I mended my hands together and narrowed my eyes at Ginny just a little.
"Honestly? I don't know. It's Emilee. I asked her if she wanted to come for dinner earlier and she said no. I don't know what to tell you." The front door opened and Josh walked in.
"I do. She ain't coming. But she did say she forgave you. But for her not you." He set his hands on his hips. I put my face in my hands. "But she did say that she'll only talk to you on set." He sat down in front of me.
"So we just have to trick her!" The rest of the night was filled with everyone planing an calling and eating. Tomorrow was going to be fun.....

Emilees POV
I was told that they were having a meeting before we started so I walked to the conference room. It was dark in side so I just assumed I was early. As son as the door shut it was locked from the out side. Great didn't bother to check it! I threw my purse on the table and sat down not bothering to turn on the lights. The chair at the head of the table turned cause ing me to jump. That's when I noticed it was a smiling Lana. Shit! Why!
"What do you want because obviously this was a set up." I adjusted my shirt before leaning back into the chair. I rested my arms on the tests and looked at her.
"You look beautiful." Was all she said. I scoffed.
"Eh right." I looked down and shook my head. She got up and sat next to me.
"Emilee look at me." Her voice tinted with fear. I gradually lifted my head and looked her straight in the eyes. Dark brown meeting grey. She smiled weekly.
"I don't know what your trying to do here though I have a pretty good idea but it's not going to work." I inhaled irritated. Her smile fell just a little. She searched my eyes trying to find something but I was good at hiding my feelings. Actress remember?
"I'm not trying anything.  I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making it sound like it was your fault. I was just fed up that day and with everything happening. I just snapped. Now I know I shouldn't have taken it out on you I'm sorry." I looked in her eyes to see she was sincere. I nodded and stood. I walked to the door that led out side.
"Forgot the back door." I smiled then left leaving her sitting there confused.

Lanas POV
"What happened she's not in here!" Bex looked under the table as if she was under there.
"We forgot the back door darling." Victoria pulled Bex into standing position. She looked confused but nodded her head in aha when Robert opened the door.
"Her jeeps not here. Go after or stay?"
I shook my head and sat down.
"No leave her she is right I'm not her mom." Robert laughed unamused.
"You've got to be a joking?! Are you serious going to ignore the fact that the man that hit her somehow got out of jail and is probably going to kill her because nobodies with her?" I shot straight up.
"What?" I asked not believing.
"How would you know?" Colin asked walking in the door.
"I saw it this mourning. I didn't. Know when to tell you." His accent mixing his words.
"Well let's grab our things and find Emilee." Emilie walked in confused.
"Which one?" She asked sarcastically. We all shot her a look of shut up and don't say anything. We all ran out to our cars a couple calling other people
To help. We checked her trailer just in case but got nothing. Jen called the police to tell them what was happening and we all started driving frantically around the city. Emilee were the hell are you??

Comment vote!!! MacalahRuff I only made it to 1948  but still worth it!!