5.

Lanas POV
In walked Fred.
"Hey baby girl! What's cooking Jen?" He asked setting his bag on the brown leather couch.
"Just some chicken fried steaks, mash potatoes, corn, and some rolls in the oven." She flipped another. I walked over to him and kissed him lightly. I hate it that I'm still married to him when Jen and I have a thing. But I'm not about to go through a divorce because our marriage still has love. I love both. Does that make sense?
"Hey thought you weren't coming till Wednesday?" I asked putting my arms around his waist and him putting his arms around my shoulders. He leaned down and kissed my nose. I could feel Jens jealousy but I ignored it. Now was not the time to start a drama match.
"Nope I told you that so I could surprise you!" He kissed me on the lips. It soon escalated but I had to stop because I was not about to hurt Jen.
He leaned his forehead on mine smiling. I bit my lip.
The front door opened and I looked to the entry to see a very distraught Ginny standing there. I scrunched my eyebrows.
"Em-Emilee!" She stuttered out of breath. My face went blank as I ran to the door to the garage.
I slipped on a pair of flip flops that were right there grabbing my keys and running to my car. I opened the garage door and was about to back out when my car door opened and Fred got into the passenger seat.
"We're we going?" He asked putting his seat belt on.
I pulled out and followed Ginny's car to the lot.
When we got there I shoved my car into park and fumbled with my seat belt trying to undo it with no luck. Fred quickly pressed the button and I flung it off and threw the door open and ran to her trailer. Ginny came walking fast next to me trying to control her breathing.
"What happened?" I asked as I flung the door open to be meet with a curled up figure off a once sobbing Emilee that was now stairing blankly at her phone. I rushed over sitting next to her. I tried to touch her but she receaded more into the couch.
"What's wrong are you ok?" I asked. Fred came stumbling in after Ginny and I. However I didn't look to him my focus was all on Emilee.
"She won't talk to me. I heard crying come from in here and when I came in she was on the phone. She curled up. That's when I came to you. I would've called but Josh has my phone and is at the house getting Oliver ready." Ginny explained quickly.
Emilee was still in what she was wearing earlier. I looked back to see Fred was standing there awkwardly. I stood up and walked to him.
"Ginny I'll be right back." I pulled Fred out of the trailer and walked far enough away from the trailer so they couldn't here us.
"What's wrong who is she?" He asked when we stopped walking.
"She's the girl that plays my daughter in the show. I don't know what's wrong but will you go back to the house I need to take care off her tell Jen that Ginny and I will be at the house not to long." I hugged him tightly. He placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.
"I will baby girl. I love you." I pulled away slightly.
"I love you too." I kissed him gently then walked back to the trailer.
When I got inside I saw Ginny talking to Emilee. Their talk stopped when I walked in the door. Ginny turned to me then looked down then back up. Emilee glanced up at me. I smiled but she just laid back down. Ginny stood and walked over to me.
"Lana. It's bad. I think you need to talk to her." She said in a low whisper. I nodded then resumed my position on the couch.
"Hey do you want to talk about it?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder. She flinched but relaxed after a moment. She looked up at me. Her grey eyes were now a shade of light blue. I saw how many times she's been hurt. When I looked in her eyes I saw a big concrete wall that had creaks in it that had duck tape holding them somewhat together. But in the middle of the wall at the bottom there was a door with a yellow light shinning dull in the the dark. Next to the door was a woman but her face was unclear. She stood guard of the door to only let certain people in. But by the look in her eyes not very many people had gone to the door and succeeded in getting through the door. The walls damage were left by those who were let in but left with out another word.
I leaned down and hugged her. After a moment a felt her snake her arms around my middle. We just stayed in that position till I felt her breath hitch. I pulled away and she sat up looking at her hands.
"What happened?" I put my fingers under her chin and brought them up to look me in the eyes however she looked any where but my eyes.
She took a shuddering breath then spoke.

Emilees POV
"I got a call from the jail in Nevada." I looked to her eyes and saw confusion she looked back to Ginny who just nodded reassurance to me. She turned back to me before I continued.
"The guy... That, did this to me called." I played with the silver bracelet that I got from my first volleyball couch. It has a heart with an arrow, a target with a bulls eye, then a star. It also has my initials EP on it.
"What did he say?" Lana asked worried. I took a deep breath.
"He said that I should have died; he said some other things that wish to not repeat again. Lana what if he gets out?" I asked being pulled into her embrace which calmed me slightly but I still sobbed on her shoulder. My tears getting lost in the fabric of her black and white tank top.
"He won't hurt you I promise. I won't let any one hurt you." I knew she meant it but there is certain things that not even Lana Parrilla can save me from.
Flashback 3 years ago
I was walking down the street of the small town in Utah were I lived when a truck pulled up. I didn't think anything of it because I was in front of a store.
"Ms.? Will you help me find my dog?" When I turned around I was pushed into the front seat. Hopefully some one saw.was all I was thinking. I tried to move but from the force that it took to move me in here I hurt everywhere.
When the truck came to a stop the man pulled me out and through me on the ground. I was so pissed of and confused that I didn't care. I moved my back pack around with my shoulder and felt that my pocket knife was in its place. I looked up to see a man that couldn't be more than 45 standing there.
"What the hell man? What do you want?" I asked struggling not to just grab my knife but I knew he had an advantage because he was bigger.
"You didn't but some one that you know did. And your going to be my lesson to them." The next thing I knew I came face to face with a red metal baseball bat. I got hit in the right eye.
The only thing I remember before passing out was saying a silent prayer.
Dear god if your listening please make sure that my figure doesn't look to bad when they find my body I don't want my mom to cry because of me. Forgive me for not standing my ground on certain things when they needed to be.

I woke up to something warm being scrapped against my back. There was a thriving sensation on my right arm but I didn't feel it much it felt like a little messager being rolled over it. That's when the warm scraping came more and more.
I didn't have my shirt on but still had my pants that was a good thing. I tried to make out what the pattern on my back was but had no understanding.
"Oh good your awake. How your not screaming is beyond my knowledge but you will feel this later." He said gleefully.
"Kill me if your gonna kill me. Or do you not have the balls?" I croaked out with a small laugh.
"Oh my dear I'm not going to kill you. You see that'd be to easy. I'm going to leave marks on you that will make this person, what's the word, foolish enough to come after me. Then I'm going to kill them." He went back to what ever it was he was doing to my back.
"Right. Ok good luck with that."
After what seemed like forever he stopped and came over to me holding a knife with a blade red from heat.
"Oh look a toy! How wonderful! Go to hell." I growled. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes then was suddenly one the floor with a big man on top of him. He wasn't muscular just big if you get what I mean. Then I was being pulled from the table and a blanket rapped around my front to cover my breasts.
I blacked out some were along the lines were they put me in the ambulance. When I woke up I was on my stomach with a big ice pack covering my back. That's when I heard talking.
"She had a hot blade carve her like a pumpkin and had a brander put to her arm. From the gash on her eye she was hit by something metal. The only thing I'm worried about recovering is her mental state."
End of flash back:
I didn't realize that I just told Lana the whole thing as it wen through my mind.
"Oh my god Emilee. I-" I interupted her by shaking my head.
"I can't believe I just told you that." I looked down then got up and pulled off my shirt and turned around so that they could see my back. I felt small cold hands tracing my scars lightly. I knew they were Ginny's. I was soon turned around pulled into a group hug.
"Is that why your in boxing?" I heard a crying Lana ask." To protect those you love?"
"Ya something like that." Ginny pulled away but Lana held onto be tighter. I all but gladly returned the hug squeezing as hard as she was till neither of us could breath right.

Comment
&
Vote!!!