28.

I smiled as I read and reread our convo. I miss Lana so much but I can't talk to her anymore. She messaged a couple other times but the only reason I could message her before was because my locater let her find me. I can't message her back anymore. My fake name out here is Erin Trotter.
I put on my skinny jeans and black work top. I work at a very expensive bar here in Hawaii. My phone dinged. I had them make it to were if either Jen or Lana posted anything then I'd know. I looked to see a picture of Jen and Lana wearing my camo hoodies. Lana wearing my favorite white Cabellas and Jen wearing my sage kings one. The caption was:
Missing our Emilee and decided to pull out her hoodies! Miss you girl!😘😔😏💋 #swanqueen #thalia #wemissyoualot #gethome
The comments started coming in like crazy.
We miss her too!
Where'd she go?
She will be missed!
Did she die?
No she just went off grid
There where more but I didn't read them. I walked out side and went to my Harley. I asked them if I could have one to remind me of home. They said yes. It was black with monkey bars not to tall. I started it up just listening to the roar.
It's been a year sense that night I left. And almost a year sense I messaged Lana. I drove to work and parked it out side the Tiki house.
I walked in to be meet with already drunk people on vacation. I had on dark makeup so no one clever would know it was me. Besides that I had men in their ready to move me if some weirdo does. I walked pass Dylan one of the regulars. And my boyfriend. As it turns out I didn't know he was one of my men till recently.
"Can I get a drink Erin?" His griff voice sent a shiver down my spine. 
"Yes sir." I said with a wink.
I walked to the counter and started to make a silver red tequila. I put the signature on it and went back to his table. I sat down next to him. He put his arm around me. I kissed him lightly.
"Thanks Erin." I smiled and went back to the bar. The next couple of hours I made drinks and helped drunk people get rides home. I was in the bathroom washing my hands when someone walked in locking the door. I turned to see a woman in a tight black leather outfit. Her hair was light brown curled in an updo.
"That's supposed to remain unlocked dureing business hours." I wiped my hands and went to open the door when she stopped me.
"I don't think so Erin. Or should I say Emilee." I looked at her confused then laughed.
"You think My name is Emilee?" I wiped a tear from my eye. "Lady you must be drunk."I set my hand on my hip setting of my buzzer on the men's phones.
"Why of course you are." She sauntered up to me. I just smiled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dylan open the door with his gun in his hand.
The woman and I held eye contact. I smiled before punching her in the jaw sending her back wards and Dylan and a couple other men came in and stood her up. The handcuffed her and took her out. I washed the blood off my knuckles.
"Does it hurt?" He asked standing behind me.
"I've had worse." I finished and turned around and wrapped my arms around him.
"Does this mean another place?" He shook his head.
"No. We just have to make you more transparent." I nodded against his shoulder.
That night I went home with Dylan on my motor cycle. We walked in and I went to my room and changed into a pair of sweats and a black tank top. I went back into the living room of my condo to see him in black pajama pants and a grey army shirt. I sat next to him on the couch curled into his side.
"What do we do know?" He picked up my iPad and went to my Twitter. I had a lot of notifications about the two.
"Let's see what your friends are up to."
We scrolled through seeing different retweets and pictures.  One caught my eye and made me cry. It was a throw back to my first day. It was me and everyone in the reading.
Look what I found!! She was an extremely talented actress and friend! She was the best on and of show daughter!
My eyes were to watery to read anything else. He set it down and let me cry on his shoulder. He held me tighter and ran his fingers through my hair. After a while I just laid there watching the latest Ouat episode.

Show POV
Regina walked out of the house and down the path way to Emma who was leaning against her bug.
"Emma what are you doing here?" She asked irritated.
"I know it's been a few years sense Thalia left and today is the anneraversry  of her coming to Storybrooke. I was wondering if you needed someone." Emma had tears stinging her eyes. Regina's barrier came crashing down as she was pulled into a hug by Emma.
Back to Emilees POV
I watched as Lana broke down on Jen. When they filmed this it really was the anneraversry of when I first filmed. My tears started coming down silently. They hugged as both cried. At the end of the episode there was a little video from the cast.
"It's been almost five years sense Emilee Peterson filmed her first scene on Once. She is a wonderful actress and wonderful friend. In a month and half on November 28 is Emilees birthday. She will be turning 23. Join us on her birthday in LA at north side beach at 8 to celebrate her birthday." Eddy stated with a sad smile. The camera then went to Lana.
"Hey baby girl." She blew a kiss with tears in her eyes. She was wearing the engagement ring. I smiled through my tears. They haven't gotten married yet but they are planning it.
"It's ok Em. You'll see them in person in 2." I fell asleep on him. Some point after he carried me to my bed.

Comment
&
Vote!!!