38.

I stared at the book in my lap. I was sitting on my bed back at my house in Vancouver. I felt a dip on the other side. Jen scooted over and wrapped her arms around me. When I looked down I saw a bracelet I never thought I'd see again. It was Emilee's volleyball bracelet.
"Where'd you get this?" I asked running my fingers over it. It fit her wrist perfectly.
"A coach." That was not Jen. I stiffened up as the person behind me moved up and placed their legs on either side. They where wearing military pants and combat boots.
"E-Emilee?" I croaked. I felt a faint chuckle against my back.
"Yeah it's me." She soothed and started to run my shoulders.
"I thought-where are-how?" Was what I managed to get out of my mouth.
"Shh it's ok. You need to know where to find my bracelet." She whispered.
"But it's on your wrist." I touched it again.
"Lana mom listen to me." She whispered again.
"Where?" I breathed.
"How well do you know my truck?" She asked.
"Well why?" I tried to turn my head so I could see her but it wouldn't move.
"Under the drivers seat hit the floor three times and the floor will open up and everything you need to see is in there. Except one thing. The book in your hands was going to go in there but I gave it to Alex. You need to open it." I nodded.
"Can I see your face?" I wiped my tears.
"No I doesn't work like that." She kissed my neck and there was no wait behind me. No moving to get off the bed just no weight. I looked down to see no legs. I broke down.

"Lana! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Jen laying next to me.
"What? Emilee!" I sat up and went to my dresser where the book was. I got back under the covers and snuggled close to Jen who propped herself up against the head board.
"What's wrong?" She put her arm around my shoulder.
"Emilee she came to me in my dream." I opened the cover and was meet to hand writing that I recognized as Emilees.
      Right now Lana Maria Parrilla and Jeniffer Marie Morrison are sitting in their bed reading this. This book was originally meant for auto graphs from the cast.
That's not going to happen.
I know for a fact that when my mother finds out that she doesn't have this or knows where my 'things' are she might have a cow.
Mom it's ok to cry. Don't shut off your emotions I want you to have time to grieve. I want you to take those things you find and read the book that's in there.
It will tell you what to do with them.
Jen thank you for making my mom happy. She is an amazing woman. Right now I'm gonna geek.
When I first watched the show I was with my sister and a friend that was staying over. I watched the pilot and fell in love. When I first saw Lana I was like holy shit God created a angle. I actually came across something that said. I made Google with a pic of the guy who did. Then I made Facebook. But then there was a picture of Lanas mom and Lana. Is said, bitch please I made Lana Parrilla. And am I glad that she did. I'm glad that I got to meet Jen freaking Morrison. I'm amazed that I managed to get this close to my idol who when I was younger would talk about none stop. The reason I didn't talk about things I was interested in is because I have always been told to keep it to myself no one cares.
I'd talk about the show or you guys like it was the language I spoke. Something that reminded me of any of you guys I would make references. But after a couple times of being told to shut up I did just that. SwanQueen and Evil Regals where everything.
If I happened to be married or engaged to someone lucky I want you to tell that person I love them.
The end of this page is coming. The next couple of pages will tell you who I am. You only knew part. Don't give that face either of you. You didn't think you knew everything did you? I love you guys.

I finished reading and looked to Jen who was staring at me.
"Oh god." I sighed.
Jen smiled before kissing me.
"I know." She kissed me again. When I looked at the clock it was almost six. On a freaking Saturday.
"Come on back to sleep." I whispered.
"Don't know about you but I think we need to make an emergency plane ride to the states." She whispered. I nodded and put on clothes.

Comment
&
Vote!