40.

It's been two years and I've been to all the places I could think of.
I walked to Dylan's front door. He bought a house and painted it with stuff Emilee would have. He is happy and has accepted that Emilee is gone but he still misses her.
I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.
"Lana! Where's Jen?" He asked stepping aside for me to go in.
"She went to visit her mom and I decided to be with you sense it's the anereversary." I sat down on the leather couch and Charlie came running in from the back yard through the doggie door. I petted hit head.
"That's kind of you. How are you holding up?" He asked.
"I actually came here because Emilee told me to. My neckless she said two years after that I should bring it to you." I took it of and handed it to him. He smiled.
"Ya I know. How would you like to go to Ice land?" I looked at him funnily.
"Ice land? I haven't been there are we going for something?" He smiled.
"Yes I know about everything Emilee left you I also know about Alex." Alex and Emilee kinda had a moment back when they meet so it was awkward to talk about it to her husband.
"Uh ok so ah let's go?" I stood up and grabbed Charlie's leash. We got in her truck after he packed a duffle bag and threw it in the back with mine. I drove to the air port and parked I the area where those going on trips left the cars. I locked the door and called a friend to come and get it that way no one stole it or anything on it. We had left Charlie at one of the dog cares.
We got our pass ports and tickets and went through the line. I could tell he had everything planned. It made me that much more confused. When we got into our seats in first class I ordered some crackers and called Jen before take off.
"Jen uh I making a last minute flight to Ice land." "Why?" "I have no idea I'm going with Dylan. I'll call you when we touch down." "Ok what'd you do with the truck?" "I had a friend pick it up. Oh I got to go I love you!" "Love you too baby girl." I hung up and put my phone on air plane mode. We flew out of LA and made the long flight to another country.

When we landed I was asleep so Dylan woke me up.
"Lana! We are here." He unbuckled his seat belt and stood up. I did the same. I grabbed my purse and made my exit. When we got our bags we rented a car. But before we left the port I bout a charm and put it on my neckless.
I called Jen.
"Babe you know it's like 11 or something here right?" "Yes dear I'm a where. We landed." "That's good I'd love to talk all night about how I miss you and everything but I'm tired from the drive back." "Ok baby I love you!" "I love you too!"
Dylan drove and drove all the way in to the night.
"Ok are you gonna tell me what going on?" I asked facing him.
"You'll have to wait." He glanced over at me.
"I don't want to tell me now." I demanded. He chuckled.
"I think your attitude wore off on Emilee." I rolled my eyes. We drove into the country side and I watched the stars in the sky sparkle.
We finally stopped at a huge ranch. She we got to the large ranch house I studied everything. From the dried skulls to the old wooden shutters. The lights where on in various parts.
"Ok why are we here?" I asked getting out.
"Lana I want you to see something." He took both our bags and walked on to the porch.
"Open the door will ya?" He asked. I hesitated but opened it. When we walked in I was meet with everything made of polished wood. The kitchen was huge so was the living room there was a chandelier in both and the foyer.
He placed the bags down by the door and took of his shoes.
"Ok do you secretly love here or?" I glanced around. There was spiral stairs leading up in the back of the living room and a hallway leading to another opened space of the house.
"Well sorta but not really. Now we have to wait and hour." He went to the kitchen and started pull things out. That's when I noticed he was pulling out things to make white chili.
"Ok." I said unsure. I slipped of my shoes and placed my purse on the table and sat at the bar. I watched as he glided around with ease.
When the smell from the pot rose to my nose I smiled.
"It's been a long while sense I have had this." I laughed to my self.
"Me too. And it's done. There is bowls in the cup board next to the fridge and spoons rover there." He pointed to a drawer by the sink. I nodded and grabbed two bowls. "Three please we have someone joining us." He smiled. I was really confused right now. But I did as he asked. When I was done setting the table he placed the pot on a hot pad on the table.
"They should be here any second!" We sat down and dished up our food. I took a bite and saviors it.
"This is so good." I crushed so chips in and took a big bite.
I heard the door open.
"Mm! Smells yummy in he-" I turned around and saw the last person I expected to see.

Emilee.

Hey guys that's the end! Thanks for reading! I loved making this book!
Stay evil darlings!
Reminder: check out my other books if you haven't already and vote and comment on them as well!!