1-Cold

I woke up shivering, I looked at the clock to see that it was 5:00 am. great, time for work, I thought.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to check how I looked. I never noticed how thin I've gotten, I'm not anorexic, I'm just, thin. I brushed my red waist length hair and straightened my fringe and put on a little eyeliner. I walked into my room and looked through my closet for something to wear. I grabbed a My chemical romance black parade shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. Perfect! I was about to walk out but something caught my eye, a pill bottle, I quickly walked over to it and looked at what this one was Xanax. I popped a few in my mouth and took a swig of the water bottle conveniently located right next to me. I grabbed my decorated Jean jacket and went outside.

It was fairly warm in Belleville, New Jersey for it was mid-August so I decided on taking the 15 minute walk to work.

when I arrived at the run down but awesome music store I worked at I was 12 minutes late, I wouldn't get in trouble, I just felt bad for not helping open up. I walked in to see jimmy, my boss, organizing records and CDs.

"Hey Red! turn on some music would ya? it's terrifyingly quiet in here and I never know what to put on, you do though." Jimmy spoke kindly.

"Sure, sorry I'm late, maybe walking wasn't a good idea?" I laughed and walked over to the stereo. I put in 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' in and turned it up loud enough that it could get me through the day.

Hey! So I've never actually written any public things, so if you have any suggestions tell me please! thank you for reading! I'll try to update as much as I can!
Signing out,
[j.s]