Sleepover

Lilian, Jessie and I arrived at my door A few short moments after we closed up. I started unlocking the door and remembered Mikey.

    "Hold on here for a moment." i said opening the door and going inside.

"Hey im home where are you?" i yelled to mikey. I got no reply so i looked around. I saw a note left on the mini fridge.

" Hey Jayden,

I hope work was good, i was going to go in there because i didn't think an interview would take so long but when i looked in i saw you behind the counter and just let you work, assuming you get the job,i'm going to walk around the east village and maybe take a cab to trash and vaudeville. I'll be home around 9 or 10, call me if you need anything.

-Mikey xox"

    Thats sweet.

"Okay you can come in now" i yelled to the girls.

Time skip: one hour later

"We should dye our hair!" lillian exclaimed excitedly.

"What color?" i said getting up to grab my purse.

"I don't know, lets go to look for a beauty supply store" she replied.

After maybe an hour we came back with all kind of colors in our hair

Lilian with Purple, Jessie with red and cut identical to Gerard's now, which makes me cringe a bit when i see it because of memories, and i with mint and fringe. I decided to call mikey.

"Hello?" he replied wish commotion in the background.

"Hey where are you?"

"About to walk in the house" i hung up and opened the door to see him there.

"Thanks" he said looking at me and hugging me. "I love your hair, you're changing in a good way, im proud of you" he said. We havent talked about the whole incident since we left.

"Whos that?" he asked pointing to a star struck Lilian and Jessie.

"Co-workewrs who are reeeallly cool." i said "Who are fans i guess?"

So i had to explain to them everything, by everything i mean i lied a lot so they dont know the truth.

"Wanna go to Le bain?" Mikey suggested. "Its a nightclub." we all nodded in agreement.

"Well go home and get redy and meet you there at 8?" Lilian says. I nod and as they get up to leave.

I've got BIG plans for this story. And lately I've been planning way too far ahead instead of actually writing. Partly because I know there's a bunch of fillers involved to get to where I want. My writing and thinking process is basically I'll think of something dismal and it'll turn into a big thing. For instance, the girl, her Red hair, it'll play an important role in the future. And thinking of how that'll go, I came up with a whole new event in the story. But don't go and worry yourself trying to figure out what'll happen, because it's very very far into the story, it may not happen until a sequel comes out, but I promise, I'll be back real soon this time.
Signing out,
xolightning