Gerard?

"so what do we do?" frank said looking at me.

"well, my initial plan was um, to get close to Gerard to escape. but um.since you're here, i dont think i need to do that anymore." i said hoping to avoid the whole thing that happened in Gerard's room.

"what do you mean get close to him? what'd you do?" he said playing with my ash hair.

"I sorta kissed him? it wasn't genuine. i didn't feel anything." i said looking down in shame.

"did it work?" i didn't want to talk about this around him.

"Yes.." i couldn't read the look on his face.

"Okay. Where is he by the way?" he asked completely unfazed.

"upstairs sleeping" i answered

"Wanna watch a movie? You and i and maybe Mikey?" he said pulling away and leading me into the living room. i nodded and sat on the black leather couch.

"Mikey? Do you wanna watch a movie?" Frank said to Mikey who was sitting at the desk looking at his phone.

"suuuureeee" he replied getting up and sitting next to me.

frank put in the first Saw and sat on the other side of me and put his arm on the back of the couch. Frank jumped occasionally from the movie making me laugh. After we got through maybe 2 saw movies I started to get sleepy and decided I would lay across the guys. I laid my head on mikeys lap and put my legs over Frank's.

"How come you put your head in Mikeys lap?" Frank said acting hurt.

"Because we both know what happened last time I put my head in your lap." I said. SHIT I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PRETEND LIKE I PASSED OUT.

"What? How do you know about that?" He said blushing.

"You can put a rag to my mouth but you can't make me breathe it in" I said matter of factly. He smiled

"Well aren't we smart?" He said winking. I nodded and snuggled up against Mikey while he played with my hair. I was about to fall asleep until i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I slightly opened my eyes to see who it was. Gerard.

"Is she asleep?" He said extremely angrily pointing at me. Frank looked at me and nodded. I decided to do what I do best and eavesdrop while pretending to sleep.

"We need to make a change. We kidnapped her. We can make her do whatever we want. Do whatever we want with her. You were right Frank. She can't just do what she wants." He said. Wow why is he acting like this?

I stirred because Mikey stopped playing with my hair. He noticed and started playing with it again. They stayed quiet for a moment to make sure I didn't 'wake up'.

"What do you mean?" Mikey said.

"I mean I made a schedule. And since Ray ha his own house he's not on it. Just us three. I have her Sunday and Monday, Frank you have Tuesday, Saturday and Wednesday, and Mikey you have Thursday and Friday. Frankie you have three days because you're the one who gave me the idea for this" he said. I could care less besides the fact that Gerard thinks that he owns me.

"So, since today's Sunday, I get her." He said walking towards me. I felt Mikey and frank tense up. Gerard grabbed me and pulled me off Mikey and Frank.

"Gerard?" I said sleepily. I tried to act innocent and when I stood up I got away from his grip and intertwined our fingers trying to get on his good side. I looked at Frank and gave him a mix of 'help me' and 'I'm sorry about this' looks. He just gave me a knowing look as Gerard ripped me upstairs.