Car Ride

Its been about 3 hours and were still driving. I'extremely tired but if i sleep ill have no hope of knowing where we are. Frank and Gerard have been talking but not about any useful things. 

"frank?" Gerard asked dazing out the window. 

"Yeah?" frank asked glancing back at Gerard.

"What about the band? and touring? and going to the studio?" Gerard said almost inaudible.

frank sighed and turned onto a street that read "Monroe st." i think i know where we are!

"we-we could break up..not giving details..just poof bye mcr and everything we worked for. its for the best though" he spoke softly. kidnapping me is better than fame?! i was debating on "waking up" and telling them that i had a nightmare that they were breaking up..but then id have to explain why im not shitting myself over them kidnapping me.

"o-okay.."Gerard said shifting and looking at me "sleeping" "i'll post something on the website" he said turning on his phone it was nearly 12:00 am. after a few moments of typing he shut his phone off. i went back into "what to do when you get kidnapped and fanfics come to life" mode. i have to get on their good side, or one of their good sides. i thought. ok well Gerard is closest go Gerard it is. 

I decided to go innocent and snuggled up to him and burred my head in the crook of his neck. he almost acted startled at first and tensed up but after seeing what was happening he softened up and pulled me closer to him. i decided i needed a more dramatic affect, should i make him  feel bad and act like im being hurt in my dream, or act like i love him? hurt has more affect..

"please no.." i murmured so only he could hear "please gee, you're hurting me" i said almost inaudible. "please no not frank" thats when my past started coming back into my acting. all those days of countless abuse from my drunken father, the day he kicked me out when i graduated high school. i started to silently cry from thinking about it and that added more affect. 

 Gerard pulled me closer protectively and whispered "its okay, love, i wont hurt you.."

 i again opened my eyes just enough for me to see and saw frank look in the mirror and saw extreme jealousy plastered on his face. his eyes went back to the road but i saw in his eyes that he had a plan. all the sudden the whole car jerked to a stop i fell off Gerard and my head landed into his lap, this is comfy. i tuned over so i could still see where we were doing and what frank was doing.  

"what happened?" Gerard said playing with my hair while looking a frank 

he looked back at us and looked defeated and hurt "sorry i almost hit a deer." he said "hey gee, im getting tired can you drive now? we only have like an hour left" he pleaded.

Gerard looked down at me and sighed "yeah i can..pull over we'll switch."
 uh-oh..

(A.N)

Hey, im working on the next part right now so it'll either get posted tonight or in the next two days

signing out,

[j.s] 4/13/16