Punishment

Hello Lilian here. Jessie's weird kinky friend. My first time really writing fan fiction so it might not be the best anyway here we gooo!!!

Jayden's P.O.V
I feel a sense of relief when I realize I could escape. I ran and ran until it was nighttime and I decide to sit down. I was about it close my eyes when I saw headlights. This could either be them, or a person. What have I got to lose? I run out into the drivers view and made myself present. The car stopped and the door opened and quickly a shortish man came out. Frank. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. I start running but then I realize He is too close to me to run. I decide to turn around and try to fight him. I miserably failed. Frank has a big grip on me. His arms are wrapped around my waist. I try to run away away but I can't. "Let me go!" I yell at Frank. He got back in the car, still holding me hostage, and drove back to the house. Gerard immediately came out of the house
"Frank let go of her !" Gerard shouts.
Frank then swings me over his shoulder. He is small but he is pretty strong. "Let go!" I shout. Gerard starts running after Frank and then Frank starts running.

I'm kicking Frank as hard as I can and shouting as loud as I can. "FRANK" I shout into his ear. "Shut up" he says. He starts walking up stairs. I start panicking. I want to leave. I want to get out of here. "Fuck" Frank says. He almost tripped on one of the steps. He keeps running and I'm keep kicking and screaming. We get into the hallway. at the end of it. Suddenly Frank runs towards the familiar door still with me on his back. He talks keys out and he opens the door. I have a bad feeling now.

He walks in and he locks the door behind him. All I see are whips and blindfolds and ties and handcuffs. I don't remember seeing this..every kind of sexual toy or whatever. I'm on the verge of tears. Then I feel a big thump. Frank has thrown me on the bed. "This is what you get for trying to escape." He says. He puts pink fluffy handcuffs around my wrists and then he ties my feet to the bed too. "Let me OUT OF HERE" I scream. He then takes his tie off and wraps it around my mouth so I can't talk or scream. I need to get out. This is not how I wanted to lose my virginty. This is rape. This is not acceptable. I can't believe my idol would do this. He takes off his shirt and I could see the tattoos. Really detailed and interesting but that is something I shouldn't be thinking about right now.

He then unzips his pants. He throws them across the room and it lands in a thump. I'm crying right now. He walks over to my face and wipes my tears. "Don't be scared this will just hurt a little bit" he says with a smirk on his face. He walks over to his stand of whips. He turns back to me and asks "which one?" I think it's stupid how he asked me even though I can't speak. He turns back to the stand and look at this black leather one. It has strands coming out of it. I'm about to shit my pants. I'm so scared. He walks over with the whip and then takes off my pants. He is kind of struggling because their extra skinny jeans. He struggles with them for a few more minutes and the he gets them off. "Perfect" he says. I want to scream so bad but what's the point if nobody can hear me.

He then puts his lips by my ankle and then gives me tiny kisses while making his way up my leg. He finally gets to the top. My panties are still on he then bites an opening by my panties and rips them off with his teeth. He spits it out across the bed. He starts caressing my ass and kisses it. I don't even know if this is normal. I never read this in any fan fictions. He then picks up the whip and starts spanking me with it. It hurts like hell but it's kinda pleasurable. One hit, two hits and three hits. "Want more?" he asks. I shake my head no as hard as I can. He gives me two more and then he stops. I stop crying. He notices that I kinda stopped. "Oh sweetie were not done yet" I start crying again.

He puts the whip back on the stand and he walks over back to me. He takes off his underwear and I could see his little friend is back to say hi. He then jumps on me and takes off my shirt slowly. He then turns me over and unhooked my bra. He throws my shirt and bra across the room. I'm crying harder now. He then starts humping me. We are in a steady beat now. Up down, up down. I try to get him off me but it won't work. He moans in pleasure. I try not to moan but I can't help it. He is so good. Still I want to get out. This is not what I was looking forward to. I didn't want any of this to happen.

He then runs his fingers through my hair. His moans are getting louder and louder and it's really uncomfortable. I accidentally moan and then he says. "You want more?" I can't believe I let that moan escape my mouth. Now I'm in the shit for sure. He runs his fingers down my body and the gropes my ass. It kinda feels nice. He is still in the same beat. Oh shit. I don't know if he put a condom on. Now I have more things to worry about ugh. He stops humping me and then he moves his body closer and closer to my face. Next thing I know his dick is right by my mouth.

He takes the tie off my mouth and next thing I do is scream I scream as loud as I can. "HELP ME IM GETTING RA-" he stuck his dick down my throat. I could taste the warm cum and it tastes sweet. I almost choke on his dick. This is not fun at all. He brings it up and down so I'm like sucking it even though I'm biting it. He moans. "ow stop doing that you idiot" he says. I still bite him no matter what. He decides it was enough so he takes his dick out of my mouth. I try to spit the taste out of my mouth but he put the tie back on my mouth.

He then starts suckling on my neck. It hurts and I try to slap him but it's hard to slap someone when your in handcuffs. He makes his way all around my face. The side of my face, under my chin anywhere really. I scream because the tie kind of slipped off. Hopefully someone will hear me this time. Then he blocks off my scream with his lips and tongue. He licks the roof of my mouth and It tastes disgusting. I bet he smoked before this. He sticks his tongue down my throat. I gag. It's disgusting. I cough. And then his tongue tickles me. I hear footsteps by the door. I hear an unlocking sound and then the door swings open. Gerard is standing there with his face in shock.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. If there are spelling mistakes then please don't hate me. I kinda rushed through this. I think this was pretty good for my first time. I would love to hear your feedback. Your fellow kinky killjoy, Lilian.