Frank...

what do i do now? do i get close to frank too? i guess its best.. hes always the meanest in fanfictions..and hes my personal favorite member of mcr. hes EXTREMELY hot just saying.

Gerard held my head up so frank could basically just replace Gerard while they switched. and to be honest, frank was hella comfy. i was about to go to sleep giving up on remembering where we were going because we were now deep in the woods in the middle of absolutely nowhere. i slipped my arm under franks leg and basically sat there hugging his thigh trying to sleep until i felt something poke my head fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck nonononononono please dont be-

"shit" from whispered to himself looking down at me yep it was a boner. but i was so close to sleeping that i couldn't do anything now.

"frank?" Gerard asked from the front "frank why are your blushing so mu-" he paused as a huge smile appeared on his face. "DO YOU HAVE A BONER HAHAH" Gerard burst into a fit of laughter and that caused me to almost break out laughing but i had to keep it in for the sake of my life. eventually, i fell asleep ignoring franks little, um, friend.

        i woke up in a bed and remembered yesterday. that means..they're here. i decided to do the number one thing on my list of things not to do when kidnapped, run. i got up and tried to open the door, it was locked. i pulled out a bobby pin from my hair and picked the lock quietly with ease. i tiptoed through a hallway with three other doors. i saw the staircase and made a break for it. i got a knot in my stomach as i though about all of the things that could go wrong. what if i dont find the door in time? what if someone gets me? what if someones down here? what if they set a trap? all of my troubles vanished as i got to the bottom of the stairs to see that the door was right in front of me, and that from what i could tell, nobody was downstairs. wow this is unexpected, you'd think that after kidnapping someone, they'd have more security..i walked towards the door and found it to be unlocked. okay now something bad's going to happen.

       i walked out cautiously making sure nobody was outside. After seeing that there wasn't even a car here i was relieved and was about to take a break until i heard Gerard's troubled voice from inside the house

"Mikey! Ray! Help! Shes gone!" he yelled as if he was on the verge of tears. Weird..why would he care enough to cry?

I sat a few seconds trying to hear anything i could but what i heard was foot steps coming down the stairs i got up and ran i looked back to see Gerard standing outside the door, just solemnly staring at me. he wasn't running after me. Great! I'm fucking free!

Hey killjoy! So my amazing friend mcr_nation will be writing parts of this story as well, she will be writing most of the smutish parts I guess 😂 she's one of my favorite people so yeah 😂
Signing off,
[j.s]