A U T H O R ' S note

Hey guys/gals.

I wanted to start off with a quick author's note (don't worry, this is only 1 of 2 author's notes) and just give some warnings.

WARNINGS:

¤Athena's past contains some graphic content including the following:
*physical abuse (hitting, kicking, etc.)
*mental abuse (derogatory terms, self-doubt, etc.)
*derogatory terms (basically cuss words that are used to put someone down; mean names)
*triggers (things that may make you want to self harm)

[THIS IS NOT MEANT TO MAKE FUN OF THOSE WHO ARE ABUSED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS EXPERIENCING PHYSICAL OR MENTAL ABUSE, PLEASE SEEK HELP AND KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND I AM HERE TO SUPPORT YOU]

¤Throughout this story there are cuss words, some more extreme than others. Yes, I know the real show doesn't include cuss words but I thought the show could use a little sprucing up.

¤There may be some sexual scenes but I WILL WARN YOU BEFORE THE CHAPTER BEGINS IF THERE ARE ANY.

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:

¤Most of the plot and characters in this book are derived from the show so some credit goes to The 100 franchise.

¤Some parts in The 100's plot will be changed dramatically. It may follow the plot in various ways but most things will be changed.

¤PLEASE READ ALL WARNINGS BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ME OR THIS BOOK OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I DID WARN YOU.

Lastly, thank you for reading. I did have another book also titled "Free," but I decided to start from scratch and give a more personal connection to the character.

Please leave comments if I spelled anything wrong or if there is some sort of mistake throughout the book, thank you!

Enjoy Athena Rose's story.

XO,

Babe