S I X T E E N: drunk

As Raven continued to solve the radio's problems, Octavia came in with two cans of Monty's moonshine to help with Finn's injury. I took one of the canisters, opened it and then smelled the liquid inside. The smell was so strong that I could drunk off of it in a matter of seconds. I didn't know what was happening outside but it sounded pretty bad with all the banging on the Ark.

"Monroe, close the door," I ordered.

"There's still people out there," she said.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy," Octavia agreed.

I sighed. "Well, they'll find some place to take shelter for tonight. Get everyone inside the dropship and then close the doors."

Raven came running up to us. "One suture needle," she said proudly and handed me the needle.

"We still need something to close the wound," I informed Clarke.

"There's some wire on the second level. I use it for the tents," Octavia said.

"Perfect. Go get some," I replied.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. Those are rigged to the solar panel of the roof," Raven warned and then turned to Clarke and I, "Tell me you guys got this."

Clarke and I looked at each other and then back at Raven and nodded simultaneously, "We got this."

"Hey, they're back!" a delinquent yelled, referring to Bellamy and two other boys.

Bellamy lead the other two boys who carried a body.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Bellamy?" I asked.

"It's time to get some answers," Bellamy stated.

"You mean get revenge?" Octavia butted in.

"No, I mean intel," Bellamy scoffed.

"Bell-" I began.

"Clarke, honey. We're reading," Abby's voice seeped through the radio, "Can you hear me?"

"This is not who we are, Bellamy," I said sternly.

Bellamy seemed to search my face for answers but then it turned stone-cold once again. "It is now."

"Athena, we have to start. Come on," Clarke demanded.

I looked Bellamy over once more before returning back to Finn. "We're ready, Abby."

"All right. What's going on?" Abby responded.

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle between the sixth and seventh ribs," Clarke responded.

"Okay, how deep?" Mrs. Griffin questioned.

"We don't know that, ma'am. The handle is kind of small so I'm guessing maybe five to six inches but it's hard to tell," I responded.

There was silence on the radio for a few seconds. "That's all right. Do not remove the knife yet."

Clarke poured some of Monty's moonshine on her hands and then handed the can to me. I poured the strong alcohol and rubbed it to get the dirt off. I handed the can to Raven who did the same after taking a drink of the alcohol.

"Can you guys see any fluid?" Abby continued.

"Hey! Watch it!" a delinquent shouted as he pushed another boy.

"All right. Clear the room! Get upstairs now or you'll be next on this operating table. Go!" I ordered.

Clarke felt Finn's forehead, "Mom. He feels a little warm."