◦ 0 1 ◦

"Good morning, Harry." Clover said as she walked down the stairs and into the dining room. Her deep, brown eyes wide awake and her brown hair that reached her collarbone was neatly curled, not a hair out of place. She walked passed Harry who was sat at the head of the table with the morning paper in one hand and his coffee in the other. He was in his suit pants and white dress shirt, his suspenders adorned his shoulders and his tie was perfectly done up and placed around his neck with his blazer hung on the back of his chair. As Clover passed him, she pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Good morning, dear." He greeted back, not taking his eyes off the paper. She put the kettle on and grabbed her favourite tea cup from the cupboard. She put in some sugar (a lot) and the berry flavoured tea bag. Once the kettle was boiled, she poured the scalding water into the cup. Clover put the kettle back and placed a teaspoon in her teacup, putting it on the saucer and bringing it out to sit with Harry.

"So what's on the agenda today?" She asked him. He smiled at her and folded up the paper.

"Whatever it is, it's confidential I can assure you." He smirked.

"I don't even know why I bother asking anymore. It's always super secret spy stuff anyway." She muttered, bringing the cup up to her lips, blowing on the hot liquid for a moment before taking a drink.

"You also know super secret spy stuff as well, may I remind you?"

"Maybe, but it's not interesting stuff like what you know." She grumbled.

"Yes, but don't you have some celebrity phone numbers because of the Kingsman address book?" Clover nodded.

"Yeah, but Merlin won't let me call anyone. Otherwise I would have called Matthew Gray Gubler a thousand times by now." He chuckled.

"Thank God for Merlin then." Her eyes widened in mock offence.

"How dare you!" He rolled his eyes.

"Finish your tea otherwise we'll be late."

"Yes, sir." She muttered sarcastically.

...

Clover sat boredly in her office. She was basically a receptionist. You had to go through her to get to another member of the Kingsman. Although she didn't do very much, mostly running errands, managing calls and such. Clover looked around the office. It was small, white and bland, although she did add cool, vibrant toys and colourful pictures to give it a little more character. Her desk was rather big and had a wide variety of radiant stationary on it. She sat with one knee over the other, twirling her pen between her fingers when a phone went off. She sighed in relief, thankful to finally escape the boredom that was bearing down on her. Clover turned to the 2 phones and noticed that it was the second one ringing. Her brows furrowed. The second one was only used for those who called in favours whereas the first one was for general use. She picked up the phone and tried to remember what Harry told her to say during a situation like this. Thankfully, she didn't need to as it was written on a small slip of paper, taped to the phone.