◦ 0 5 ◦

Clover jumped awake to Eggsy's cry of "Water!" She bolted up right and saw the bitch squad laughing at a soaked Eggsy as J.B. and Lady barked. Eggsy snapped to his feet. Clover was quick to stand in front of him, her hands pushing against his chest. "C'mon then!" He shouted to them.

"Eggsy! Ignore it." She told him. "They're just trying to get to you."

"Oh, what's wrong mate? You can't take a joke?" Charlie patronised.

"Seriously, you'll just get thrown out, and it's not worth it." Roxy added from beside Clover.

"Maybe I don't give a fuck if I get kicked out!" He shouted over my head.

"Do it," Charlie egged (hehe Eggy) him on. "Come on, you pleb." Clover turned to him.

"Shut your fucking mouth." She shouted.

"Aw, isn't that sweet. Sticking up for your chav of a boyfriend?" He taunted. Clover all but growled, quickly raising her hand but before it could come in contact with his face, Roxy grabbed it. Charlie scoffed and turned, going back to his bed.

"Go on, walk away." Eggsy said to him. "Dickhead."

Lady and J.B. scampered over to the pair as Clover sat down on her bed. Lady jumped up next to her and crawled onto her lap, whereas Eggsy cradled J.B. to his chest. "Unwin," he turned to her. "How about you get changed into some dry clothes, I'll take care of J.B." She suggested and he nodded with a grateful smile, handing the pug over to Clover.

After changing into dry pyjamas, Eggsy stared down at his drenched bed with a grimace. He then turned to Clover who sat on her bed, showering the puppies in affection. "Hey, Clove?" She turned her attention away from the dogs to the blond boy. The way she looked at him sent shocks through his body. Gathering all the courage he could, he asked, "Do you mind if I share with you tonight?" She smiled and pat the spot next to her. Eggsy almost let out a sigh of relief not only because he wouldn't have to sleep on his sopping bed but also because she actually accepted.

Although it was a tight fit on the bed, they made it work. Clover was curled up to Eggsy's chest. The boy in question had his arms wrapped around her tightly and the dogs laid at the foot of the bed. Clover got up on her elbow and reached over Eggsy to turn the light off, unintentionally shoving her chest in his face. He froze in shock looked over at Roxy with as if begging her to tell him what to do. Did he give in and look? Did he gather up all the self-control he could and not look? Did he just ignore it? Did he tell her? He hadn't a clue. Hearing Roxy's giggles, Clover looked down and noticed the predicament Eggsy was in. She quickly flicked the light off and resumed her position. Her cheeks flaring as she apologised.

...

"Er, Nimue?" Clover spun around to face one of the other agents, the grass ripping under her brown boots. She was in her usual grey siren suit with Lady's leash in her hand and Eggsy by her side.

"Yes?"

"Galahad just woke up." He told her with a small smile. Her face broke out into the biggest grin possible. She clapped her hands in excitement before grabbing Eggsy's hand and rushing off to his room, butterflies erupted in the pairs stomach at the simple form of contact. Eggsy pushed the door open, holding it for Clover, entering after she did.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Harry quipped as the door closed behind the pair. He stood in front of the sink and mirror in white pajamas and a blood red dressing gown. Clover rushed over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head upon his shoulder. Harry turned and smiled down at her, putting a hand on his back which ran up and down her spine comfortingly.