◦ 1 2 ◦

"What's happening?" Clover asked, coming out of the bathroom after dealing with her arm and taking a bunch of painkillers to find Merlin at the desk.

"Valentine's connecting up another satellite." He answered. "It's going quickly which means Eggsy won't have long."

Seeing a white blob moving in her peripheral vision. She turned and moved into the cockpit. "Merlin..." She called. He came over and watched what had to be more than 50 guards enter the tunnels Eggsy had gone through.

"Eggsy, it seems Valentine's got a present for you. Get a move on!"

...

"Merlin, Clover, I'm fucked." Eggsy panted, his back against a cell.

"As are we." Merlin replied as he and Clover watched some guards bring a missile launcher towards the plane.

"They're coming at me from both sides. I'm out of options. Rox...Rox I need a favour." He pleaded. "Call my mum. Tell her to lock herself away from Dean. And the baby. And...tell her I love her." Clover pressed a hand to her head. She didn't have any family left apart from these people. Merlin, Eggsy and Roxy and all their lives were almost positively coming to an end. She got up and began pacing the small floor plan of the plane anxiously. "Clover?"

"I'm here, Unwin." She sighed sadly, coming to a stop in the middle of the plane, her back to Merlin.

"Thank you. Thanks for believing in me and being so kind to me." She heard him heave a breath before chuckling. "If we make it out of this, I'm gonna snog your face off." Clover laughed, a tear slipped down her cheek which she quickly wiped away as she sniffled.

"Eggsy, if we get out of this I'm going to do way more than kiss you." She heard him chuckle before he stopped abruptly. "Eggsy?" She questioned with a shaking voice, worried something might've happened.

"I'm here." He assured her softly. "But Merlin, remember those implants you said were of no use to us? Any chance you could turn 'em on?"

Merlin quickly made his way back to his desk. "Clover, you keep an eye on them, will ya?" She nodded quickly and moved to the cockpit, sitting on the edge of the pilot's seat. "My turn to play, Valentine." He mumbled.

She watched with shallow breath as the launcher turned to face the plane. "Merlin..." She urged.

"Gimme a minute, Goose." He muttered, tapping away as the missiles aimed up, right towards them.

"We don't have a minute." Clover retorted.

ACTIVATE SECURITY IMPLANTS?

Y E S              N O

"Yes, please." He quipped, tapping 'enter.' Seconds later, each of the guards heads exploded in colour like a sick, twisted, firework display. "Oh my God, that is fucking spectacular!" Merlin shouted, Clover dashed out from the cockpit and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He patted her back fondly.

"Merlin, you're a fucking genius!"

"I'm well aware of that, Eggsy." He boasted proudly.

"You motherfucker." Valentine said over the speakers. "Did you really think I was stupid enough to implant one of those things in my own head? What are you, fucking crazy? All those innocent people killed, and for what? You didn't stop shit!" Clover's heart dropped as she read the screen, the connection starting up again, her arms unfurling from Merlin's shoulders. "It's still happening!"