◦ 1 9 ◦

After being untied by Ginger Ale and Tequila, Clover scramble out of her seat and out the door, rushing down the hall to the door to Harry's room, tears in her eyes. She opened the door, Eggsy and Merlin following close behind, and sprinted at Harry, falling into his arms in tears.

Harry roughly pushed her off and she stumbled backwards. Eggsy was quick to catch her, pulling her into his chest as they all stared at him in shock, Clover's heart breaking at the distasteful look Harry sent her way. The room remained quiet for a moment and Tequila and Ginger Ale watched on from the other side of the screen.

"Harry..." Merlin stepped forward, noticing how distraught the younger pair were, his arm outstretched for a handshake.

Harry took the Scottish man's hand, shaking it, "How do you do?" He pulled away, looking cautiously between the trio, "Have we met before?"

"Harry, it's okay. It's fine," Eggsy reassured him, "They know that we know you."

Though Harry's mentality didn't waver as he looked to Merlin, "I think there must be some mistake."

"It's been such a long time, Harry," Merlin said, looking at the man pointedly, "I need to get my brogues resoled."

"Yeah, and my oxfords are done in as well," Eggsy added with a smile.

"Why are you telling me about your shoes?" The trio looked at him, their hope quickly fading and Clover felt like she'd just been kicked in the stomach. "I'm a lepidopterist."

"You're a what?" Eggsy asked.

"I study butterflies," He replied with a smile before pointing to the white padded walls around them that were littered with sketches and information, all on butterflies and moths.

"Yeah, you wanted to be but then you joined the army..." Clover spoke, stepping closer to the man who looked at her cautiously.

"Have we met before?" Clover felt the familiar sting of tears in her eyes and he chest tightened.

"It's-It's me harry...it's Clover."

"That's a lovely name, ma'am, but I'm afraid you have must have the wrong person."

Clover clenched her fists as the tears finally spilled over. "I don't. You're-You're my dad, Harry, please-" She did her best to remain calm but she could feel herself breaking. She stepped towards him, gently placing her hands on his arms.

He flinched away from her, "I'm sorry..."

Clover choked back a sob, stepping away from him and turning to face Eggsy, hiding her face into her hands. She ran her hands through her hair, panic rising in her throat. She felt Eggsy place a comforting hand on the small of her back as she walked out of the room, Merlin staying behind for a moment to tell Harry they'd be back soon.

"I'm sorry about your friend..." Harry said quickly after Clover and Eggsy left, "I'm sorry...I'm not who she thinks I am." Merlin didn't do anything but nod before he left, closing the door behind him. 

Clover marched into the first room, "What the fuck have you done to him," She demanded.

Ginger Ale quickly tried to placate the distressed young woman, "Nothing. Only tried to help him."

"Tell me how that is trying to help," She said through gritted teeth, "He doesn't remember me and I'm his-" Clover cut herself off as pain stabbed at her heart and her voice shook, "What did you do."

"He's got retrograde amnesia," Ginger told her, "Now, we knew from his eyeglasses that he was intelligence. We just didn't know whose."

"How did he get here?" Merlin asked.