◦ 0 9 ◦

She watched as the house came into view and knew she'd have to face Harry. It stopped in front of her home and she quickly thanked it, knowing Merlin was listening. Lady jumped out and Clover closed the door, watching the car reverse until it back on the street and out of sight. She walked to the door and knocked. Within seconds it opened to reveal a relieved Harry Hart. He opened the door wider and she stepped in. Harry sighed and pulled her into a tight hug. "It was a blank, Clover." He mumbled in her ear. "It was a bloody blank."

"I'm sorry." Clover whispered into his shoulder. "Arthur's right." Harry frowned in confusion, yet stayed silent, waiting for her to elaborate. He felt her breathe in, shuddering under his hands. "I'm weak, I shouldn't be a Kingsman, I have no idea what I was thinking when I thought I could do it-" Harry felt rage encase his chest towards Arthur as he pulled her from his shoulder and saw the tear stains on her cheeks, looking into her green eyes.

"You were thinking, quite correctly, that it is well in your capacity to become a Kingsman agent." He told her.

"I couldn't even shoot a fucking dog, Harry! How am I supposed to shoot a person!?" She shouted, causing a confused Eggsy to sneak down the stairs, watching the pair interact silently.

"The people you will come across will not be your dog. They will be vile and cruel. Just because you have a kind heart does not mean you're incapable of being a Kingsman." He assured her. Though Clover could easily tell he was still cross at what happened. She nodded, hiccuping slightly, something Harry would normally have found himself from smiling fondly at, though in his sour mood he didn't. Then, over Clover's shoulders, he spotted the looming figure.

"Eggsy." Harry called, Clover snapped around to see him standing in his usual clothes, though she was still in her siren suit. "No need to hide in the shadows." Eggsy stepped forward and was by Clover's side when Harry's glasses beeped.

Eggsy and Clover watched Harry listen intently to what Merlin was saying, though they couldn't hear it. "South Glade Mission Church." He muttered. "Merlin get the plane ready." Harry turned to the the pair and grumbled, "I'll sort this mess out when I get back." Neither said anything. Clover nodded ashamedly, watching as he left.

...

"What're you doing?" Eggsy asked, following Clover into Harry's office. She opened Harry's laptop and patted the chair behind her. He sat down and she sat on his lap. He took in a short and quick breath.

"Is this okay?" She asked and he nodded feverishly.

"Yeah." He gulped. "It's fine."

"To answer your question..." She trailed off, typing a few thing in and before long, a live video was brought up of a sermon from Harry's glasses. "We're going to watch Harry." She turned the sound up and leant back into Eggsy's chest.

"Do you do this often?" Eggsy asked over the shouting preacher, contemplating whether he should wrap his arms around her waist or not. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable

"All the time," She answered. "I just like making sure he's okay, you know?" He nodded in understanding.

"Charming sermon." Merlin commented. "Can you see Valentine anywhere?" Harry looked around before focusing on a security camera.

"Would you excuse me?" He mumbled politely to the woman next to him as he tried to get out of the pew.

"Where are you going?" She questioned. He ignored her and tried to get past again. "Hey. What's your problem?" He leant back and looked at her.

"I'm a Catholic whore currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic." Clover pressed a hand to her mouth, a shocked laugh spilling from her lips. "So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam." He got up and walked down the isle. The preacher still yelling, leaving the woman in shock before she stood and followed him, shouting at Harry as he was leaving.