◦ 2 7 ◦

"Skye? What are you doing here?" Clara asked from besides Charlie, looking Clover up and down.

"Skye?" Charlie repeated.

"Clara! Hi!" Clover grinned, "Is this your boyfriend? Gosh, I don't remember hearing about any boyfriend when we together at Glasto."

Charlie clenched his jaw and looked between the two women. "Tell me you didn't..." A distraction. That's exactly what Eggsy needed. He quickly grabbed a vial of the antidote, tucking it into his pocket.

Clara looked at him with wide eyes, "No! No, Skye and I only talked, I promise-"

"Yeah, Charlie! Nothing to worry about, though I did almost sleep her," Clover leant against the railed tilting her head. "I didn't though...that actually was my friend, Whiskey, instead. Tell me, Clara..." Clover grinned, "Was he as good in bed at Glasto as he claims?"

"You motherfucker!" Charlie yelled.

"Sorry to cut this short, Charles, but we really must be going," Clover grabbed Eggsy's hand and dragged him back up the steps, Charlier hot on their heels.

"Bye, Charlie!" Eggsy yelled over his shoulder.

"Sound the alarm," Charlie ordered, though they were almost out of the door. "You fucking rats!"

"Please jam the door!" Clover yelled into the comms as they exited.

"Got it!" Ginger replied and within a moment, the door was closing, with Charlie on the other side.

The trio raced to the car station, "Galahad, we're comin'!" Whiskey said, "All clear at the bottom?"

Though there was no response.

"Galahad? Come in!" Whiskey repeated.

Still, no response.

They ran into the open gondola and took a moment to breathe as Eggsy spoke, "Harry, come on we're in, let's go..."

"Go away butterflies," Harry mumbled.

"Harry! You need to concentrate and listen to me. If you don't do this we're as good as dead. Are you hearing me?" No response. Clover sighed anxiously, "Dad!"

"Pardon? Clover? Yes...yes I can hear you."

"Good. We need you to close the door right now." Within a second, the doors were closing and she let out a breath of relief. "Thank you, good job, dad."

"Well done, Harry," Eggsy said.

As they descended they could see Charlie stumble out of a door further down the mountain and onto a balcony. Eggsy stepped up to the glass and waved the serum at him before pocketing it at his chest once more.

"Eggsy, don't rile him up," Clover joked with a teasing grin.

"Sound a bit hypocritical coming from you if you ask me, babe," He smirked and Clover chuckled.

"I wasn't riling him up per say...we were just having a chat. You know, mate to mate."

"Uh huh," Eggsy laughed, "I'm sure he feels the same."

"You all good down there, Harry?" Eggsy asked.

"All clear," He responded.

However, within a moment the television morphed into a live stream of Charlie's face. "Eggsy...Clover..." He greeted with a smug smile, "Enjoy the ride." His face then disappeared and the car started rotating, growing faster and faster with each passing second.