◦ 2 8 ◦

Eggsy, Clover and Whiskey sat on logs around a small fire at the emergency rendezvous point. The rendezvous point being a small cabin backed up against a large cliff facing a forest. Eggsy, sitting between Clover and Whiskey, pulled the antidote from his pocket, gently removing the outer-casing to reveal the vial inside.

He held it up between his fingers so the other two could look at it, "So weird to think this tiny thing could save the world," Eggsy mused.

"Let me have a look," Whiskey said, putting down the stick he was holding over the fire. As Eggsy went to hand it off, a knock on the door resounded through the house. 

"Harry," Eggsy stated. Clover watched as Whiskey's fist clenched when Eggsy unconsciously moved the vial out of his reach before getting up to let the other Galahad in. Whiskey glanced up, making eye contact with the brunette who eyed him suspiciously. The older man was quick to break their shared eye contact as Harry entered the small cabin.

Clover cast Whiskey one last look before getting to her feet with a smile. She walked into Harry's open arms and sighed into the embrace. "I'm glad you're okay, Dear."

"I'm glad you're okay, too."

Harry's gaze was then drawn to Eggsy's hand, proudly outstretching the vial, "You found the antidote."

Out of seemingly nowhere, Whiskey yelled, "Get down!" He knocked Eggsy's arm.

"No!" Clover screamed, but it was too late, the vial was sent crashing to the ground, immediately breaking apart.

Eggsy grabbed her and dragged her to the floor with Whiskey while Harry stood on the other side of the door, out of way of the window.

"Fucking dickhead!" Eggsy yelled angrily.

"Fuck you!" Whiskey rebutted, "I just save you and your girl's life."

"Yeah, and cost millions of people theirs!" Eggsy countered, pulling out his gun and Clover followed suit. 

"Alright," Whiskey said after a moment, getting to his knees to peek through the window, "They're going for cover and reloading. I'll fix their wagons. Cover me, boys!" He got up and ran out the door. Eggsy followed, standing in the doorway to cover him and Clover got to her feet and stood behind the already shot through window and covered him from there.

Harry quickly pushed Eggsy back to stand on the other side of the door, Clover moved to cover on the other side of the window to listen, "Eggsy, Clover, I think he could be working for the other side."

Eggsy looked at him as if he'd just grown two heads, "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're having a brain fart! Look! Does that look like he's working with them?" The pair looked out the door to see Whiskey skilfully taking down Poppy's men. "Harry, are you seeing butterflies again?"

"I know what I'm seeing," Was all Harry said.

"In any case," Clover began, "Those people out there are working against us all the same, so should be not still be trying to stop them?" Clover walked out the door, ignoring Harry and Eggsy's protests as she pulled up her handgun once move, taking down down man after man until her ammo was out. She then tugged the lasso from her harness.

"There's a button on the side to make it all 'sparky'," Whiskey yelled to her once he noticed she'd joined him and taken the lasso out.

She followed his instructions and before long was slicing people up. She was, of course, nowhere near as talented as Whiskey was with his lasso but all the practice she'd done at the Statesman estate with his help was certainly paying off.

Once the last man was down, Clover looked up, out of breath. Her eyes widened when she noticed a large truck coming down the road. She quickly grabbed Whiskey by the sleeve of his snowsuit and dragged him into the cabin. "Thank fuckin' Christ Clover and I didn't need any back up," Whiskey spat, closing the door behind him.