◦ 1 5 ◦

"We gotta start getting ready soon," Eggsy whispered, trailing his fingers up and down Clover's back.

She sighed, though didn't open her eyes, only offering him a tired, "We do."

He smiled softly and scooted closer to the brunette, wrapping her up in his arms and pulling her close to his chest. Clover curled up against him, tracing his collarbone and shoulder with the pads of her fingers and occasionally placing gentle kisses against his warm skin.

The spent 10 minutes wrapped in each other embrace before Eggsy glanced at the clock and took a deep breath in. "As lovely as this is, Angel, we've actually gotta start getting ready now." He gave her forehead a quick peck before unravelled himself from the girl, quickly getting himself ready for a shower before noticing clover hadn't moved. 

"And why, exactly, haven't you gotten up yet, Miss?" He teased.

"Why would I?" She replied, snuggling further into the comforter. "The bed's comfy and while it's normally a lot warmer with my boyfriend in it, I'm not one to complain when he's putting on such a lovely show." He grinned at her before flopping on top of her.

Clover giggled as he started shaking and tickling her, repeatedly chanting "Get up!"

Finally, enough was enough and Eggsy decided to take matters into his own hands. He picked Clover up off the bed and carried her to the bathroom before placing her down on the sink. "You," He pointed at Clover, poking her nose, "Shower time." Clover leant forward and teasingly bit his finger. He jumped back while Clover laughed. "Wow..." He scoffed playfully and started walking backwards to the bathroom door, "I'm really just trying to save our asses from a lecture and this is how I'm repaid? Unbelievable." He continued as he reached the door, "I'm going to go make the ravenous beast some breakfast," Clover giggled and though he didn't think it was possible, Eggsy's grin widened before leaving. "Be quick with the shower though!" He shouted over his shoulder as he left the room, "Thanks to someone we're running late."

As he descended the stairs he heard a laugh and a muffled, "Bugger off!"

. . . 

After showering, suiting up and having a quick breakfast, Eggsy and Clover made their way to the tailor shop. As they entered the debriefing room, Roxy and the new and improved Arthur looked over to them, unimpressed by their tardiness. 

"Ah, Galahad! Nimue! You're both late." Clover was quick to apologise and swiftly made her way to her seat, Eggsy following after her. "We were wondering if you'd had a second encounter with Charlie, Galahad."

"I wish," Eggsy replied, pulling his and Clover's chairs out from the table. Roxy smiled warmly as the girl in front of her took her seat. Clover was quick to reciprocate it while she and Eggsy putting their glasses on. "I'm looking forward to finishing him off."

"All right, gents," Eggsy greeted the fellow holographic Kingsmen who all nodded in reply, Clover bowing her head in return.

"Merlin, come in," Arthur called to the man who had just arrived and waited at the doorway. "Galahad, Nimue, Lancelot, please remain for Merlin's debrief. Everyone else, reconvene at 1900 hours." The Kingsman began taking their glasses off and vanishing from the other seats, leaving Eggsy, Roxy and Clover.

"So," Merlin began, looking to the screen behind him that lit up and began displaying information about Charlie. "The man who attacked Galahad in the taxi was Charlie Hesketh. Rejected Kingsman applicant turned bad. We last saw him back at Richmond Valentine's HQ." The screen changed and instead showed a low quality surveillance recoding of the night of V-Day.

"I've caught some fucking spies!" Charlie yelled, a knife to Clover's throat as he gripped her against his chest.