◦ 0 8 ◦

Harry opened the door for Clover and Eggsy. The two of them entered with Harry closing the door once he was in. "So we going up or down?" Eggsy asked.

"Neither." Harry said, causing Eggsy's excited smile to drop.

"This it?" He asked, let down.

"Of course not." Harry answered with a scoff. "Clover, if you will." The girl nodded, excited to go in fitting room three due to the fact that she was rarely allowed to see it, only having entered a few times before. The girl pulled the hook on her left. She tugged on it gently. A whirring sound came from the wall before it opened. They walked through the small bathroom that lead into the equipment room. She happily entered and plopped herself on the comfortable plaid patterned bench.

"Oh yes," Eggsy grinned. "Very, very nice." He complimented.

"Now you're going to need a pair of shoes to go with your suit." Harry said. "Clover, would you mind assisting Eggsy?"

Clover groaned but got up from her agreeable spot on the seat. She came over to the pair and pointed to the shoes. "So basically, Unwin, all you've got to know is this one without the little holes is an Oxford. The one with the little holes is a Brogue." Harry smirked in amusement.

"Oxfords not Brogues." Eggsy mumbled and she nodded.

"Yep." She chirped. "The Brogues are for fancy dinners and such whereas the Oxfords and for 'day to day activities'." She raised her hands for the quotation marks.

"Oxfords are any formal shoe with open lacing." Harry reiterated and Clover stared at him for a second as he clarified for Eggsy. "And the shoe isn't called a Brogue, the design is called broguing."

"Way to steal my thunder, old man." She said as he plucked a pair of the shoes off the shelf.

He handed the shoes to Eggsy, "Try a pair." Eggsy sat on the seat, Clover sitting besides him before she laid down and spread herself out across the bench, her head by his hip. She grinned up at him as he fumbled with his laces, slightly nervous by her proximity.

"Your weapon scores are excellent, by the way." Eggsy clicked his tongue and winked. Clover looked up at Eggsy to see a blush on his cheeks. In his completely flustered state, he was struggling to tie the thin laces, all because of the girl right by his side.

"You need any help?" She asked. Eggsy cleared his throat and was about to shake his head but she was already up. She knelt in front of him. Eggsy swallowed thickly. 'Don't think sexual thoughts, Eggsy' he chanted to himself. 'Think about your Nan, don't think about the fact that Clover is literally on her knees in front of you.' Eggsy shook his head, trying to rid the thoughts of Clover from his mind, some better than others.

"These, you're familiar with," Harry said, gesturing to the umbrella, "And this is our standard-issue pistol. It's quite unique. As you see, it also fires a shotgun cartridge for use in messy close-range situations." Clover stood, having finished tying the laces before she sat besides Eggsy once more. Eggsy relaxed, letting a relieved sigh escape his lungs. "How do they feel?" Harry asked Eggsy who looked down at them. The laces were tied and hidden behind the tongue of the shoe.

"Yeah, good." Eggsy told him.

"Now do your very best impersonation of German aristocrat's formal greeting." Eggsy stood, staring Harry down for a moment before moving his finger under his nose and raising his hand, impersonating Hitler instead. Clover laughed, burying her head in her hands.

"No, Eggsy." Harry sighed, causing Clover to laugh even more. Eggsy shook his head, grinning proudly at the fact he'd been able to make the brunette girl laugh before he shrugged, not knowing what Harry wanted him to do.