◦ 1 1 ◦

"Society's dead," Eggsy began, catching the attention of the older man who looked up from his laptop. "Long live society." The Prime Minister chuckled.

"Amen to that." He agreed and extended his hand. "I'm Morten Lindstrom." Eggsy shook it.

"Chester King." He then gestured to Clover. "And this is my beautiful wife, Emma-Louise King." Clover extended her hand to the man who took it, kissing her knuckles and she had to hide her cringe.

"Lovely to meet you both, you make a fantastic looking pair." He complimented. "The kids would be practically blind though." He joked and the pair chuckled politely with him, Clover having forgotten she was wearing glasses as well as Eggsy.

"Thank you." She replied.

"How'd you get online? I couldn't..." Eggsy asked.

"Oh, well, it's a closed network, you see." Lindstrom told him. "Pre-authorised connections only." Eggsy made a noise of understanding.

"Do you have the correct time?" Eggsy queried, holding his wrist up, looking at his watch. "I think I'm still in my last timezone."

"Chester," Clover pretended to scold, "I told you to change the timezone before we landed."

"I'm sorry, dear." He grinned down at her. "I guess I was a bit...distracted." He kissed her cheek, making her blush as he turned back to Lindstrom

Morten smiled at the two. "Let's see now." He looked down at his watch. Eggsy quickly shot an amnesia dart at his throat. The man instantly fell to his side on the lounge. Eggsy moved him aside and sat where he was once sitting. Clover leant down, resting her arms against the table so she'd be able to easily talk to Eggsy but also block the view of anyone else.

Eggsy plugged in the USB and quickly got to work. "Eggsy, Clover, I'm in." Merlin told them. "Get your arses back to the plane, now."

"On our way." Eggsy told him. He closed the laptop but looked up when he heard Clover let out a small squeak. His heartbeat sped up, worry flooding his veins as he saw the knife held to her throat.

"Nice and slow." He mumbled into her ear as she put her hands up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Eggsy questioned, trying to control his anger at the fact that Charlie was holding a knife to Clover's neck.

"Well, my family were invited, obviously." He said. "Now, you make one move, Unwin, and I'll slit her pretty, little throat." He spun them around causing Clover to wobble slightly as Charlie pulled her tight against his chest.

"Valentine!" Charlie called. "I've caught some fucking spies!"

"V-glass, zoom." Valentine said. "Oh fuck! It's that Kingsman's daughter and that young valet!" Clover quickly touched the back of her ring and slammed it into Charlie's temple. He spasmed against her. Eggsy grabbed his collar and slammed his fist against his face. "Son of a bitch!"

"Down?" Clover questioned as she slipped her heels off. Eggsy looked over the railing and nodded.

"Down." He agreed and the pair leaped over the railing. Clover's skirt billowed around her as she and Eggsy landed. They ran through the crowd and out the door to the main room. Eggsy slipped his hand into hers as they ran through thin, high-walled corridors. The walls were jagged rocks that occasionally grazed against Clover's bare arms as they dodged bullets left, right and centre.

"Eggsy, Clover, take a left." Merlin instructed as they came upon a crossroads and they did so. "Two guards up ahead."

Eggsy kicked ones's legs out from under him and launched himself over the guard, leaving him for Clover to take care of. Whilst Eggsy fought the other guard, Clover dodged left quickly as the guard lunged for her. She grabbed him by the back of his collar and slammed his head against the wall. He fell limp as another guard tried to grab her from behind, wrapping his arms around her neck in an attempt to strangle her. Clover backed up and crashed him harshly against the wall. She noticed Eggsy watching her with his gun aimed at the man, waiting for a clear shot. She pulled him roughly over her shoulder. He fell to the floor with a thud and Eggsy shot him through the head.