◦ 0 6 ◦

The group stood in front of Merlin, holding their parachutes over their back in one hand and their helmets in the other. Except Eggsy who only held his helmet. "Hugo, Digby." Merlin began. "You don't land in the K, you're not in the K. Rufus, you opened too soon. You were all over the radar. All three of you, pack your bags, go home." They left, leaving Clover, Eggsy, Roxy and Charlie. "Clover, Eggsy, Congratulations. You set a new record. Opening at 300 feet, that's pretty ballsy. Well done for completing another task, fall out." He nodded to their left. Charlie, Clover and Roxy all began moving.

"Sorry, sir." Eggsy interrupted. Roxy and Charlie moved on though Clover was stuck between staying and going. "But why the fuck did you choose me as the gimp? Am I the expendable candidate."

"No, no, no. You don't talk to me like that." Merlin scolded. "You have a complaint, you come here and you whisper it in my ear." Clover's head tilted in confusion.

Eggsy walked over to him and Melin leant down, muttering in his ear, "you need to take that chip off your shoulder." Clover grinned when she saw Merlin tug the chord of Eggsy's parachute, sending him flying backwards.

Clover made her way to Eggsy, passing Merlin as he walked back to the mansion. He pat her shoulder as they crossed paths.

The girl collected Eggsy's helmet from the ground since he'd dropped it before and she extended her hand to the Unwin boy.

...

Sitting in front of Eggsy, leaning against his knees with Lady in her lap, Clover watched the news with Eggsy, Roxy and Charlie. The woman was talking about Richmond Valentine's sim cards when Merlin entered. They all scrambled up, Clover clumsily knocking into Eggsy's chest. He grabbed her arm, steadying her as Roxy turned the TV off but Merlin protested.

"At ease." He told the recruits who all sat back down, Clover once again on the floor leaning against Eggsy's legs. "So you thought we were done for the day, huh?" Merlin asked, handing each person a file. "Well, we're not."

Clover opened her envelope and pulled out an invitation and a picture of a beautiful woman. "A party?" She queried, still eyeing the woman appreciatively.

"Tonight, in London." Merlin confirmed.

"Who's this?" Charlie inquired with an excited smile on his face.

"Your target." Merlin answered. "Your mission, is to use your NLP training to win over the individual in the photograph in your envelope."

"I won't need my training to do that." Clover quipped, Roxy giggled from besides her.

"And when I say 'win over,' Clover, I do mean in the biblical scene." Merlin said and she chuckled.

"Easy." Eggsy dismissed. "Posh girls love a bit of rough." He looked down at Clover, sending her a wink, causing her cheeks to flush.

"We'll see about that, yeah?" Charlie added.

"We certainly will." Roxy said.

...