Peter Pan

Chapter 2

I heard waves and birds. A warm breeze hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes, the sun stinging my eyes, making me blink a few times. As I sat up I was astonished by the view I was facing. The most beautiful view I have ever seen. Beautiful beach with a clear sea, the sand looking as it was made of gold. I shook my head trying to progress what was going on. 

"Woah, I didn't have such a vivid dream for a long time." I chuckled as I finally stood on my feet, cleaning myself from the sand. My eyes travelled around the beach and behind me a forest, more like a jungle. I laughed to myself as I faced the sea again. "This feels way too real." I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. "Ouch!" I bit my lip. "I guess this is real," I mumbled and placed my hands on my hips, trying to understand what the hell was going on. I remembered me sitting on the window, looking at the sky, and then... two glowing circles looking at me. Glowing eyes. I scratched my neck while nervously laughing to my self. "There is no way... No.. No."

"Welcome to Neverland." I heard a voice behind me making me turn around. There stood a group of boys, all wearing some dirty clothes, all of them holding weapons. They seemed around my age, but they didn't seem friendly. 

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked again.

"Neverland. " My mouth opened in shock as I once again started to laugh. This is insane, I thought." Come with us," A boy with blonde hair and a scar above his mouth said while signalling to the forest. 

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I was frightened and confused. I had questions and I needed answers. Dream or not, I'm not following strangers before at least some answers. 

"He doesn't like waiting, so come on," another boy spoke. They looked serious, with those swords and daggers. 

"No," I replied, my voice stern. My answer caused the blondie to turn around and walk to me fastly, and grab my arm making me gasp in shock. 

"Move" he grabbed my arm harder and started pulling me towards the jungle. I tried to get out of his grip, pulling back, slowing him down. 

"Let me go!" I screamed while punching him in the shoulder and digging my heels in the thick sand making it harder for him to drag me. He was super calm. "I will punch you in the face I swear to God, let me go!" I screamed but the blondie didn't react. "HEY!" I screamed into his ear, making him turn to face me, the annoyed expression all over his face. My perfect moment to punch him in the nose. My fist finally connected with his node, making him fall back in surprise and letting me go.

" I said NO!" I screamed. The other boys started to come my way, ready to catch me, but a voice coming from the jungle stopped them.

"Oooh, we've got a feisty one" I heard a laugh in the jungle. "I like it." all the boys smirked as they looked at each other.  

"And who are you?" I asked looking into the jungle.

" Oh, did I forget to introduce myself?" and then a boy came out from the shadows of the jungle. Upon his arrival, I felt my heart begin to race. My eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his messy brown hair down to his worn-out boots. The closer he came, the better I could view him. Sleeves of his green thick shirt went to his elbows, leather cuffs on his both wrists and a thick belt on his waist. And then his eyes. Those dark green galaxy eyes took my breath away.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan."