Pan like Pan

Chapter 19

Clary's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully when sudden coldness came over me making me open my eyes instantly. My body shivered from the shock and later realized that it was ice-cold water. My clothes were drenched. "Ah damn-" as I was saying it, I somehow rolled off the bed, falling to the hard ground. I heard laughter above me, making me glare at the person.

"What the hell?!" I looked up to see laughing Peter. His laugh was so amusing, so life full. His head was leaned back slightly while his eyes squinted a little, it was adorable.

"Payback for yesterday," Pan answered after calming down. I just rolled my eyes while getting up.

"Can I have some new clothes till this gets dry?" He twisted his lips while he thought about my question, already making me annoyed.

"Nop" I raised my eyebrow at his response.

"You do realize it was a rhetorical question." Pan just shrugged his shoulder."Some of your shirts?" I asked and he crossed his arms.

"Nop." I sighed in annoyance, knowing that his goal was probably to see me in my crop top. Pervert

"Then I will take one from Felix," I spoke with a smile while walking to the exit.

"Fine, I will give you one of my shirts." I heard Pan say. I turned around and smiled. Pan gave me an identical shirt like his; dark green, sleeves till the elbows and the material was a little bit harsher than the ones I had. I turned around, my back facing Pan. I changed fast. I looked at myself in the mirror. It was looking good on me, but it was a little bit big on me. So I thought about a belt, so I can put my dagger in it. "Here you are." I turned around to see Pan handing me a black thick belt, with two daggers. That was scary. It was like he could read my mind. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrow."What?" He asked and I looked at the belt.

"Can you read minds?" I asked while taking the belt from him.

"No, but I wish I could. Then I could see what's in that unusual mind of yours." He replied. One dagger was small, like a knife, and another one was bigger, with a very interestingly craved handle.

"Thanks for the belt and for the new daggers," I put the belt on.

"We have training. Come on" He spoke and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Breakfast?" I asked and he smirked evilly.

"You didn't wake up on time love, so no breakfast for you." He said and I glared at him.

"Really Pan?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Let's make it a game. I will give you food if you.." I raised my eyebrow. Games. Games. I just woke up. "Find me." He said and disappeared in a flash. I growled and got out of the tent.

"Hey, Clary!" I heard and saw Derek.

"Hey!" I wawed while walking towards him.

"Do you know where Pan could be?" He looked at me.

"Maybe his thinking tree, but you can't find it. No one can." He replied taking his bow from the floor.

"Why is that?" I urged crossing my arms.

"I don't know. But why are you looking for Pan?" He asked me while putting a dagger in his belt.

"I need to find him so I can get food," I answered making him laugh.

"Pan-like Pan, he loves to play games. Well, good luck." He simply said and turned around. 
I went first to the mermaid lagoon but he wasn't there. I don't know where he could be so I just kept walking. Maybe the cliff? I turned around and went to the cliff. It was hot, and I was thirsty and hungry. I really needed some food. I remembered how Eva and I used to go to a shop and buy a bunch of food, and then we went to her or my house and watch television. Those were the good days. But now, there is no pizza, hamburger, ice cream, or any other food. Because I'm on Neverland. I'm not complaining, I like it here, but I just miss my food back in Toronto. And my family and friends. When I came to the cliff I finally spotted a familiar figure. A big smile was painted on his face.

"Found you." I told and smiled too.

"Hungry?"He asked walking towards me.

"Yeah, I'm starving. Can I eat now?" I said and looked at his eyes.

"As you wish." He said and snapped his fingers. Behind him was a rock, and on the rock eggs and some meat. I grinned and pushed Pan out of my way and ran to the food. Food, love of my life. Pan raised his famous eyebrow at me but I shrugged it off. I stuffed my self with the food, enjoying every second of it.

"You ate them in 3 minutes," Pan told and laughed.

"Well, I didn't eat anything so yeah.." I said getting up and walking towards the jungle.

"Where are you going?" He asked getting up too.

"Back to the camp," I answered and he appeared in front of me making me jump back.

"Gosh, you really can't stop doing that, can you?" I asked and he just shrugged it of.

"You like the camp more than being with me?" He put a hand on his heart and made a sad face.

"Yep," I answered sweetly and he glared at me.

"Well, I'm not letting you go." He stated.

"Hmm, really?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Yes." He replied.

"Why not?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. I gasped and our faces were close. Too close in my opinion. I could feel his breath on my face. I felt the strange rush of wind and the change of air around us. Then we were on the meadow where he taught me how to use a sword.

"It's training time." He spoke and then I felt something pressing against my chest. I looked down to see Pan pressing his golden dagger. I looked at him and smiled.

"Then I guess I need to look at your face a little bit longer," I replied and he rolled his eyes moving away from me.

"That hurts Clary." He joked making me chuckled. He smiled at me. "Let's see what do you know girl." He spoke and I took out my dagger.

"What does the winner get?" I asked and he twisted his lips, once again lost in his thoughts. He kept twirling the dagger between his fingers, as his eyes travelled around. Suddenly, his eyes glued to me, and he bit his bottom lip.

"Whatever he wants." He answered and I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that? Because I can ask you to bring me back home." I said and he laughed.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that at all. Because you can't win." He said and I grabbed my dagger harder. To be honest, Peter is unusually strong and fast. And there is no chance that I can beat him. But why not try?

"And why is that?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I already told you that, love. Peter Pan never fails." He responded and it was my time to roll my eyes. "Now, let's play." He spoke and I smiled immediately. And we began our fight. It was extremely tiring. I hated the smug smile on his face while attacking me, or his laughter when I make a mistake.  Pan, was smart and quick like always and he, of course, won. I was breathing heavily and I lied on the grass, catching my breath.

"Loser," Pan said and hit my leg with his foot lightly. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Loser. Loser. Loser." He repeated and repeated until I snapped.

"STOP!" I screamed and he laughed. I glared at him and he sat beside me.

"So, I won. Let's see what do I want from you.." He spoke as his thoughts once again wondered. I gulped in fear. Pan looked down at me with his lips plastered into a grin.

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

 I could see on her face that she was afraid. I don't actually know what I want from her. I decided to play a little bit with her. So I got above her, my hand on each side of her head.  I leaned in and her eyes grew. I looked at her lips and then back to her eyes. She had amazing eyes. They were always so warm. But I still could see sadness, loss, hurt and fear in them. But that will change. I could hear her loud heartbeat. And that was adorable and hilarious at the same time. She closed her eyes, making me grin. She's adorable, I thought. I leaned close to her ear.

"just be a good lost girl. Try not to break every rule." I whispered and I heard the breath of relief fall from her lips.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" she asked and I got back above her looking into her eyes.

"No, but let's pretend like it is," I answered what made her raise her eyebrow. 

"What do you really want?" Clary asked and I looked at her lips instantly. She took a sharp breath, and I smiled. How can a human be so adorable, someone please, explain. To make her heartbeat even faster,  I kissed her forehead and got up quickly. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes wide open. Yep, I have that effect on girls. 

"See you in the camp lost girl." I said with a wink and teleported to my thinking tree.

I can't wait to see Clary on her first test. I love watching her while she is thinking and when she is confused. But this time she will be hurt. She will be angry. I want to see that anger inside her. I want to see can she control her anger. When I kissed her forehead, I liked it. And that's so fucking weird. I don't know what is happening to me. I was looking at the island and smiled to my self. Pan, this place is amazing. And you created it without thinking. I have a home. Real home. I have everything that I need. Neverland is a place for children to visit in their dreams. But we can say I broke a rule. But I don't regret it. I love it here. But of course, magic comes with a price. Just like Neverland, and youth. Magic is here really powerful and different. This magic, my magic is the most powerful one. But it's starting to get weak. I need to find that boy. And I will. But let's have some fun. Let's enjoy. Let's live.

Let's play!