New Lost boy

Chapter 34

Clary's P.O.V

"Get up sleepy head" I heard someone say. I growled and opened my eyes. The light hurt my eyes making me blink until getting used to the light.  

"The cage is waiting for you." Pan stood there with crossed arms and bags under his eyes. He looked as if he didn't sleep at all. While getting up I let a small whimper out, as I forgot about my wound. Peter rushed to me checking and asking if I was alright. It made me smile. 

"I'm alright. I need a shirt, can you take one out of my closet?"I asked and he nodded. He grabbed a black T-shirt and threw it at me. I glared at him and in return just got a chuckle. I put it on carefully, wincing here and there. I started walking to the exit, but my legs gave out. Pan caught me just before I hit the ground. He put me back on my feet, clicking his tongue in disapproval.

"And where did you think you were going without help?" He asked with an arched brow as he put an arm around his shoulders. 

"I don't need to be carried." 

"Who said anything about that?" He smirked as he slowly guided me out. I walked slowly leaning toward him. When I got out of the tent all the boys run towards me.

"Clary!!"

"Are you okay?"

"How many stitches?"

"BOYS!" Pan shouted, calming the chaos "She is fine." He added with a small smile. 

"I'm fine guys and fifteen stitches," I said and they started to yell again. I rolled my eyes and so did Peter. Pan just shook his head as he looked at me and tilted his head. 

"Cage." He said with his devilish smirk. 

We came to the cage, and it was a little bit different than the first one. This was a little bit bigger, the bamboo was ticker, and the bottom was covered with leaves and grass, making it more comfortable. And there was a pillow. 

"5 days, you can survive it," Pan said as he helped me into the cage. 

"Hope so." I mumbled as I sat comfortably, leaning onto the pillow. Pan closed the door and pulled my cage higher than it was last time.

"See you in five days love." I heard him say before leaving me.

*After 5 days*

The morning was already warm, and I was waiting on Felix or someone to let me out of this cage. Then I saw a hood coming and I automatically smiled. It was Felix, with a knife. He looked up at me and smiled.
"You ready to come out?" he asked.

"Please hurry up!" I begged. He went to the rope and looked at me. His lips extended in a smirk, and I knew that it won't be a nice landing. Before I cut stop him, he cut the rope and the cage fell down, making me hit every bone. I felt my wound sting, making me groan.

"What the hell Felix!" I said as Felix opened the door laughing.

"I never said you'd have a nice landing." He said through laughter as he helped me get out. I stretched, enjoying the ability to fully move my limbs. 

"Finally!" I breathed out. 

Felix and I got back to the camp, and to my surprise, it changed. It had more free space. The tents were now all on the left edge of the camp in a line. Pan's tent was on the right side, facing the row of tents and the stone circle for the bonfire. The tables and chairs for breakfast were placed closer to the centre, this time it had a small roof made of wood and long leaves and sticks. 

"Nice change," I said and Felix agreed. 

After that we had breakfast with the boys, and it was nice to have company again. Pan of course was nowhere to be found.After breakfast, I went to my tent. Looking at myself in the mirror made me almost scream. I looked terrible, and I had to freshen myself up.. I took some green leggings and cut them, so I had shorts. I took a black shirt with a dark green belt. I took a towel and the brush that Pan gave to me. Then I saw that there is a razor blade. Now I can shave my legs. Thank God. I put everything in an over shoulder bag and left.