My Lost Girl

Clary's P.O.V.

I was running through the jungle to the cliff. When I got there, I stopped and tried to somehow catch my breath. I was thinking about Pan. I was thinking about every single thing he said, especially the last one. What the hell did he mean? Why is he so confusing, why is there always some stupid mind game, I don't understand, I just don't. Suddenly, I decided to leave that behind and mermaid lagoon runned across my mind. Mhm interesting, maybe I should visit it.I started to run to the fallen tre and I saw Jason running left towards me, but I had no time for that. I smirked and runned faster. In five minutes, I was there. I started to look all around but I just couldn't find any clock,damn. All of a sudden,some strange noice appeared very closely behind me. I instinctively turned to see what is it. Liam.

"Hey, Clary."  I straightened.

"Oh,Liam, it's just you. I thought there is something dangerous threatening me. I'm just lucky, I guess." I smirked and he smiled a bit, but his poker face was still there.

"So, daggers or fists?" I asked and suddenly, Jason appeared out of nowhere, and decided to respond that one.

"Daggers are my kink."

"Then daggers." I said and took my long dagger out.

And then it started. Jason attacked me and I pushed him to the floor, and I atacked Liam, he blocked it and I swung my dagger at Jason but he blocked it to. Liam attacked me and I kneeled down, kicking his ribs with my elbow. Jason pulled me down, pressing his dagger to my neck. I smirked and rolled over, throwing his dagger in the water. I heard Liam behind me, I turned around and blocked his attack. His eyes widdened and I smiled.

"Not bad boys,not bad at all." I said and pushed Liam to the floor putting my dagger to his neck. ThHe swalowed hard and looked at Jason who started to get up behind me. I turned around and punched him in the stomach wih my foot and he fell on the floor again.

"But.. you can play it better." I said and ran to the fallen tree. I ge over it and I was running again in the jungle.

Where the hell could the damn clock be. I growled and stopped. I took a deep breath and thought a little bit about what Pan said.

Dark as demons soul, dangerous as his mind, tricky as his words.

I was repeating those sentences over and over again. Pan wouldn't tell that without a reason so there ahs to be-

Wait. Dark as DEMONS soul, dangerous as HIS mind, tricky as HIS words. That mind game is actualy Pan. He was talking about him self.

The Dark Hallow. I smirked. But there is his shadow. No. He couldn't put it there! Or he could. Because he loves to make everything,every single game even more complicated. Like it's not already complicated. I started toran to the place where Pan showed me where the Dark Hallow is. The jungle was geting darker and darker, I knew that I was really close to it. Then I heard a branch breaking behind me. I stoped. I waited or few moments and then someone jumped on my back. I imidinetly turned to the tree and pushed by back, actually the person that was holding my neck, to the tree. The boy growled and let me go. I turned around and trowed a punch at.. Brent. He grabed my arms and fliped it around my back. I growled in pain and then with other hand I cought his neck and jumped. I put my feet on the tree and pushed myself and Brent to the floor. Brent fell on the floor, not leting my arm, and my arm started to hurt like hell.But then I put my boot on his neck and he cursed and let go of my hand. I jumped and turned him around trowing a punch to his yaw. But then he flipped us over and punched me in the ribbs. I was trying to block his punches in my face, but my ribs were punched. I growled and with the strenght I had left turned us around. I punched him in the yaw, then ribs. He growled and turned around. I jumped and took some vines and tyed him up. He glared at me and I just smirkd.

"You need to learn how to fight Brent." I said and started to walk towards the Dark Hallow. It started to be so dark that I couldn't see my finger in front of me.Then I realised The trees didn't have leaves and there were no plant here, or animals. It was scary. I swallowed and started to look for the clock. Then I saw it by some stupm. I smiled and ran towards it. Outta nowhere, Pan's shadow appeared in front of me. I took my dagger out. And then there were 2 more shadows. Shit, shit, shit! I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. The shadow came on me and I kneeled down and swung with my dagger but the shadow pulled my hair. I was screaming in pain and tried to swing the dagger on the shadow. The shadow let go of me and I ran towards the clock. I'm going to kill Peter later. I turned around and the shadows attacked me. One of the shadows took my neck and pushed me to the tree.It hurt like hell. I was scared now. Pan said that the shadow rips you shadow out. I gulped and grabed my dagger tight but the other shadow took it before I could swing it on the first shadow. And then the shadow started pulling my shadow out. I was in pain. I started to srceam, it was unbearable. I couldn't to a thing. I was losing my strenght, I couldn't breath.. I was dying.