Race with Pan

Chapter 36

Peter Pan's P.O.V

I woke up, the sun was shining already.I wanted to move but then I realised that someone is lying on my chest. I looked down and automaticly smied. Clary. She is so beutiful. I didn't have a nightmare, I don't get it. When I'm not with her I have nightmares. Weird. I was thinking about what she said. How can I be sure that I'm going to fall in love with her. Becaouse I'm starting to fall. Everything about her is ameazing me. But I can not be soft. I'm a villain, and it needed to stay like that. I looked again at Clary, and then she woke up. Her eyes opned and they found mine. Her hazel eyes shone with something... new. There was hepinnes, pain, hope all in once.

"Good morning Lost Girl." I said and she smiled at me. Her smile always made my day. STOP IT PAN. Oh, fuck it. I can't help it anymore.

"Morning Pan" she said and yawned. She looked at the sun rise and smile. Then she put her head on her stomach.

"I'm hungry." She said and I laughed. She is always hungry. Like always.

"What? I need to eat." She said and I shook my head standing up, and stratching my body. I cought her eyes on my back. I smirked at that. I knew that I have some affect on her. That was cute.

"You always need to eat." I said and she glared at me. She stood up and then came in front of me. Her face few inches from mine. My heart started to beet faster. I looked down to her lips and I really wanted to kiss them. I looked back at her eyes. I had feeling that I'm falling, every time I looked at them.

"Pan, lets play a game." she said and I raised my eyebrow. She wanted to play a game. Interesting. Usually, I'm the one that wants to play games. IIt looks like my plan worked, I changed her.

"Who comes first to the camp wins, and the loser needs to ..." My eyebrow was stil raised. She bit her lips while she was thinking. She looked cute tho. She allways does. When she is confused she narrowed her eyes and when she is angry, her eyes lited up with that fire inside her,but to me that wasall so cute.

"swimm in the mermaid lagoone." she said and my eyes widden. She is hiting on big. We all know that I'm going to win. Why would she say mermaid lagoone.

"Are you sure love? I don't think that mermiads are going to ignore your swiming in the lagoone. You are probably going to be their meal. Do you want to die or what?" I said and she glared at me. I'm so going on her nerves. But I love it when she is mad at me. Love? NO God no. I like it... Oh damn it. I pushedmy crazy thoughts away.

"Why do you think YOU are not going to be their meal?" She asked crosing her arms and I smiled at her. She is so hard trying to look tough.

"Because we both know that I'm going to win, and the mermaids are scared of me." I said and she scoffed.

"Yeah sure. Still Mermaid Lagoone." Clary said and I shook my head. She loves danger, I know that, but know she was even more insane then me. Wait, is that even possible?

Yes.

No, I'm Peter Pan. No one is mad as me.

Like allways I smiled at her and accepted her challenge. Even when I knew who is going to win.

"Fine. Let's play." I said and we turned to the jungle.

"And without magic, Mr.teleport." I laughed at that. She has some funny nicknames for me.

"Okay. 1, 2, 3!" I said and both of us started to run. I was runing beside her. She had a big grin on her face, her hair was flying on the wind and her eyes were bright and happy. She is happy. I smiled at her.I remembered when my shadow showed me her pain back home. She never smiled and laughed there like here. She was not happy. She loves her familly, and they love her, but they never showed that so much. She finnaly found where she belongs. Neverland. And that's the other reason why I didn't want to send her back. I don't want her to be sad. I remembered that we are paying a game so I jumped out from my thoughts and I ran faster, so I was in the lead. I could hear her growl. But then sudenly she was beside me again. Then there was a big fallen tree, and just when I wanted to jump over it, Clary pushed me with her shoulder and I triped over the tree and fall on my back. The sticks and stones diged in my back. I growled and I could hear he laugh. Cheater. Well I have to teach her another leason. I got up and run in a diferent direction.