The real Neverland

When Pan said let's have some fun, he meant it will be fun for him, looking at me, covered in sweat. We were walking around the whole Neverland. WHOLE, bloody island. He wanted to show me other beaches and lagoonse, we saw Hook's ship too.The day was really hot, and every second minute I was thirsty. Pan, the person he is, didn't let me to get some water. How nice person he is, right?

Walking trough the part of Neverland that I had never been before, was little bit unusual. It was much more darker jungle, more misterious, more magical. Looking at everything around me and listening to everything, was something so cool for me. I was listening the cracks of wood and old leaves under my boots. In this part I realised that birds were no where to bee seen, or heard. Everything was really queit, it was like some new part of the island, we can say, the dark one. I didn't really know that there is one, but I could espect it. After a long walk Pan stoped and I bumped into him and I feelt him tensing up. I mumbled something under my breath and moved next to him. Pan acted like nothing happened, so he just keept with my tourture.

"First of all, you need to know every deadly thing on Neverland. So you know about the dreamshade but there is one more plant you need to know about. Death." He said and I flinched at the last part. Pan's voice was calm, but still I could here the excitement in it. He was talking slowly, like a teacher when he is teaching you something.The name of the plant was not something that I thought I would love to mess around.

"Mermaids, and Hook used to use it. It hurts like hell, the plant is seperating in 7 ways, and then it grips your skin and we can say, bites you, and it is sucking your strengt out. You just want to die, you just want the pain to end. But the sadest thing is, I can heall anyone who gets bitten by it.Trying to heel with magic will just make it worst. You have to take out the plant by hand, and that hurts even more when it bites you." He said and srugged with his shoulders like that was not a big deal. But to me it was a big deal. So you will suffer in every way if you just touch the plant. When you want to take it out from your body, it hurts. Well, how great. I hope no one of the boys get to this. Pan steped a little bit foward and took some brench from the ground. With the old branch he moved the big leaves from the flower, so I could see the real beauty of it. The flower was hidding behind it's big, green leaves that were sharf on the ends, and rough on touch. The flower was big too, orange colour with purple colour in the middle, but what was interesting there were torns on the petals, and on the leaves. I guess they bite you with them.

"It looks like rose in some way " I said and wanted to touch the flower but Pan cought my arm. I looked at him and he had his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, but this is just sucking out your life, so don't get near it." He said now little bit harsh pulling my hand ro hisface, few inches from  his face. I wanted to touch his face, run my fingers down his yaw line, to his lips and-
My thoughts stoped when  Pan, let my hand go, so fast that I was not even ready to react. I realised that I was still loking at his handsome face, so I looked away. Pan cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I alredy told you to not go in the skull rock." Pan said and I looked back at him.

"Don't go in the dark hallow either, if you want to live. Because my shadows lives there. And it will rip your shadow out if you just step a foot on the soil." He said and I swalowed. The sound of the Dark hallow made me shiwer. Pan's shadow, usually didn't seem bad, but Pan treathend me few time with riping my shadow out, and I really didn't want to joke with Pan. Pan came in fron't of me, my brething stoping in my lungs. He slowly grabed me by the shoulders and turned me around. He stoped me and pulled my body to his. I let a gasp out that I knew made Pan smirk a little bit.The rising and of his chest I feelt on my back and his warm breath tickled my neck. He raised his right hand to my face and poined to one direction, where you could see that the jungle is darker and darker.

"There is the way to it, but it isn't so easy." He said and moved quickly away from me, and I suddenly was feeling cold. I swalowed and turned to Pan who had his arms crossed over his chest.

And Pan by you nothing is ever easy