Your lover dead

Peter Pan's P.O.V

"What the hell happened here!" I screamed coldly looking at everyone. The camp was destroyed. The tent's were all lying on the stuffs that were in the tents, the weons were everywhere, few oftents and wepons were broken. Great. I looked at Felix because I waited and explanation.  The boys tensed up and Felix walked to me.

"Your shadow Pan." He said and then I tensed up. My shadow? Why would it do something like this? I took a deep breath and looked at Clary that was looking at the destroyed camp. I raised my hands up in the air so that camp comes back to normal but.. Nothing moved. Than I relised why my shadow did this. I'm losing my power, and my shadow doesn't like it. I clanched my fists and I felt how someone took my fist and opened it. I knew those hands, those sparks.

"Pan?" Clary asked and I smiled ather kissing her head.

"I need to go. Help the boys to build the camp back." I said and teleported me to the skull rock.  I looked around to see the hourglass, but no where my shadow.

"SHADOW, COME OUT!" I scremed again and the shadow apeard. It came in front of me and it crossed it hands.

"Why did you destroy my camp?" I asked pissed. The shadow started to fly around, and it was hard to keep watching it because my shadow was really fast.

"The power.. It geting weeker. And I needed to warn you." I took a deep breath and looked at the hourglass.

"I culdn't build the camp back." I said and the shadow stoped flying around and came behind me.

"That stupid girl took al of your atention Pan! If you want to be immortal and forever yung, then you know what to do." The shadow said and my eyes darkned. I didn't like the way the shadow spoke about Clary so I turned aroundto face it.

"She is not stupid!" I said and the shadow came closer to me.

"Yeah, you are right. You are stupid. Do you think that she will still love you when you rip the heart from that little boy? No she will not. And you will be blind with magic. You still are. Do you want her to see who you actually are? What you are capable of? No. She will hate you, she will ask her self what is she doing here with you. And Pan this is just lust. You are going to die if you don't take that heart, she will stop you with your plan. Can you say to you that you love her?"

I swalowed at that. Do I really love her? I want tobe yung and immortal forever, but.. maybe the shadow is right, when I do take the boy's heart she will probably hate me. It is love or lust? Usually the sahdow was always right.But I just can't let her go. I needed some time to think about it. So I teleported to my thinking tree, puting my head on the tree, closingmy eyes, and thinking about this all thing.
Later I went back to the camp and everything was normal again. Normal evening, story's, fun. Clary was there with me just like always.  Everyone went to sleep and I looked over the camp to be sure that everything is okay. I got in my tent to se Clary reading one of my books. Clray knew, and still does know lot about magic, abou Neverland, about me. She was crazy about learing latin. When I came to the tent she looked up to me and smiled. I smiled back at her and she closed the big, brown, old book. I took my shirt off taking my green shirt. Clary walked to me wraping her arms around me. I smiled and turned to her. Shadows words coming to my head. I pushed them away and kissed Clary. We both went together to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep.

Lust or love?

Clary's P.O.V.

Last two days Pan was acting difrerent. I mean, we still sleeped in the same bed, we kissed, walked togetehr and all that thing.. but I was feeling that something was going on with him. Hook was somewhere on the island. I was just waiting when Pan is going to tell me that we have a dead body on Neverland. I was trowing knifes in targets with the boys the whole morning, but Pan was not here. He was always, somewhere but not here. I didn't know why. I was actually really angry because of that but I can't be always with him, after all he needs to do some "leader" things how he says. After a year on Neverland I learned a lot about magic and Neverland. It was interesting tho. I got back to Pan's tnt jumping on the bed and then I saw a book under my feets. It was one of Pan's black books. Black book means that it's not important. Or actualy that it is really important. I opened it and it was everything I already read, but the last page looked new. I read abou and golden book, about all the magic, curses we could not understand and that that book is everything to everyone. There are things about love, friendship, loyality.. things like that. I closed the book and decided to go find Pan. I was walking trough the jungle and then I heard something. 

"Pan?" I asked and turned around to see not a person I love.

"Looking for someone lost girl?" Hook said and then he pushed me to the tree, holding his hook under my chin didging it in my skin, and a sword on my chest.

"What do you want."I asked and he smirked. And it was a smirk I never saw by Hook.

"I want your lover dead." 

It's short, I know, but It's because I cut the last chapter in2 chapters. LY!