I guess you got me

Chapter 18

"BOYS!" Pan shouted as he let my hand go, and he got the attention of the lost boys. "What do you say on a little hunter game." He asked them with a mysterious smile. All the boys grinned and came closer to us. I already knew where this was going. "So, Clary, let me explain the rules." Pan turned towards me with hands behind his back. "We will separate into two groups. One group has the hunters and the other; Well, the pray." I didn't like how this sounded, and it hasn't even started yet. "Then if the hunter group has all of the preys they win, but if they don't then the prey group wins." He finished and I nodded in understatement.  "So will you play?" He asked and I smiled sarcastically. I didn't really have a choice anyway. Even if I said no, he would make me say yes. In the end, I'm one of them. I 'm a lost girl. 

"Of course Pan!" I answered and He beamed.

"Okay, My group of hunters is Brent..." He started to pick the boys for his group, and I was in the prays group, no surprise really. I was thankful I had Felix in my group. "You have 10 minutes to hide. The time is starting.. now." 

Pan told and my group started to run into the jungle. I didn't know where to go, so I just kept running. Then I found some little tree, and under it was like a little hole. I smiled to myself and jumped in that hole. It was small but I could sit in it comfortably. It was getting dark,  I could see the first stars in the sky. A lot of boys passed me, but no one noticed me hiding by the tree. I was in that hole for so long that I almost fell asleep because I was so bored.  Then I heard something. I looked a little bit out of the hole to see nothing at first, but then I saw a figure, a tall figure and it was walking really delicately, looking around as if searching for something. Someone. Me? When the person stepped on the moonlight, I saw who it was. Pan. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I smiled when I saw him, and I didn't know why. The moonlight was making his face even more perfect. His skin remembered me on Edward from Twilight. I could see focused he was. Looking around and listening to his surroundings. Then when I wanted to go back in the hole I made some cracking noise, and his head snapped in my direction.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath and got out from the hole. Pan looked at me and grinned.

"Found you." He spoke and I raised my eyebrow playfully.

"Hm, did you?" I asked and I started to run, and I heard him behind me.  I kept running and running, but I couldn't lose him. He was right behind me. I ran faster and I didn't pay attention to where I was going, so I tripped over my foot and fell on the floor, and hit my head really hard on a rock. It hurt like hell. My head was spinning, everything was blurry and I could feel something wet on my head.  I looked up to see a figure above me. After my mind cleared I recognized Pan above me, looking at me.

"You are remarkably clumsy. Are you hurt?" He asked and kneeled down. He was looking over my body, and then his eyes stopped on my head. "You are bleeding, Clary." He said and came closer to me helping me to sit up.  Then in his hand appeared a gauze as he pressed it on my head. I flinched a little bit. "It's nothing bad, just a scratch. Actually, I'm not sure, I can't clearly see in the dark. Moonlight is not so strong  here." He said with a chuckle, and then he placed his other hand on my cheek and I flinched again, and he noticed it, but he shrugged it off.  He kept cleaning my wound and checking if I was hurt anywhere else. We were so damn close, that the air between us became so think and hard to breath. I could hear his every inhale and exhale, and I was sure he could hear mine too. I just hoped he didn't hear my heart. Suddenly he locked his eyes with mine, and he got me by surprise so I let a small gasp fall from my lips. "Does your head hurt?" He asked and I nodded. He was so gentle and it was... Weird watching him like that. The gauze disappeared from his hand and he moved his hand from my cheek.