Felix

Chapter 8

"Felix will tell you the rules. " Pan said as we got back to the camp. 

"Who is Felix?" I asked. Pan smirked pointing to the blondie. Oh great.

"He is the guy you punched in the nose. He is my right hand." He looked over to the blonde guy, and I just wanted to hide. That guy will hate me for sure.

"Felix!" Pan shouted. Felix walked to us glaring at me. Well, his nose is not broken, I think? "You will tell Clary the rules, I have some work to do. " Peter said with a grin before leaving me with Felix. I looked up to the guy, to realize that he is really tall.

"Did I break your nose?" I asked breaking the silence.

"No." He answered calmly. He is a little bit too calm, in my opinion. If someone punched me like that and then tried to talk to me like nothing happened, I would've freaked out and killed him.

"So the rules. 1- Never, ever. Just don't call Pan by his name, I mean don't call him Peter. Just Pan."  I scoffed at that while going through my wet hair with my fingers. That is a rule? Seriously?

"2-Listen to Pan if you want to live. 3-don't ever apologize. 4. Don't leave camp without someone, especially at night. Neverland is a dangerous place. 5- don't ever lie to Pan. 6-talk with some of his enemies, and you'll be dead. 7. No one leaves this island without his permission. And that is it. For now." He finished.

"Ok.Okay?"I asked more than stated, still looking at him. We were silent for a long time and then my stomach growled. I was starving. "Felix, um... where can I find something to eat?" I asked him. He looked at me with a smirk.

"We are going to have breakfast now, come with me." I nodded and followed him. Everyone was sitting on the ground in a big circle. I was sitting beside Felix, watching the Lost Boys. They were like some big family. But why are they calling themself Lost Boys?

"Felix, why are you calling yourselves the Lost Boys?" I said looking at him.

"Because we are lost. In Neverland, when you are in Neverland it's an obvious explanation that you are lost." He said simply. Woah, okay. "I mean, look at us. Do you think we're sane?" Now, when I think about it, I'm completely lost.

"How long are you here Felix?" I asked him before taking a bite from my eggs.

"I don't know. I'm not counting." I nodded. Okay...I think this whole thing is confusing me..and even scaring me a little bit.

"Boys, training time!" Pan shouted and all boys got up including me that was still chewing my breakfast.  "Clary, you are going to train with me." He said hanging me a dagger. I got an idea. I can run away now. I have a weapon. And I know how to fight. I can run away from these weirdos who dear God knows how old are since even they don't know it. I can find a way back home! "Come with me," he stated and turned around, and I ran, opposite of his direction.

Peter Pan P.O.V

"Come with me," I said and heard how she started to run. Stupid, stupid girl. How can she not understand that she can't run away from me? I followed her into the jungle. This is going to be fun.